** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

** November MTT Leg 1** SO Dollar Up Wednesday 9pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** November MTT Leg 1** SO Dollar Up Wednesday 9pm GMT I'm out in 87th.... In about the first 5 hands I had QQ, QQ and AA - just the first QQ stood up - 2nd QQ cracked by henieks AK (but I managed to get out!!), then AA cracked by a str8 ...... (played aggressive all the way - how he kept in ??????

Re: ** November MTT Leg 1** SO Dollar Up Wednesday 9pm GMT

Nightmare. Looks like I'm first out. Dealt AA twice and lost on both occasions. I thought the tournament was Sporting Odds, not Betfair.....sour grapes etc... See you Monday.
AA not working out well for PLers :( - GaF got an absolute bitch of a suckout with AA on my table right at the get-go. I'm chucking it if I get it :loon

Re: ** November MTT Leg 1** SO Dollar Up Wednesday 9pm GMT Out in 58th. Can't moan, best hand I had all night was 22. Slowly blinded down. That's the way it goes... Good luck the rest of you, see ya soon DC

Re: ** November MTT Leg 1** SO Dollar Up Wednesday 9pm GMT Is SO down? I'm trying to find out where I finished...! Got married to a pair of 3's... should have binned them after the flop! :@ Here's something Pocket Lady can verify... did I really see TQM win a pot with 72o while he was sitting out??