Weekend Football Bets > 12th - 15th September

harry_rag

And normality returns! The weekend starts on Thursday with a game in League 2 but we're really back in amongst it on Friday when there's Championship games North and South of the border, Welsh and Irish action and games in Spain, France, Germany and Portugal to name but several.

The Premier League returns with 8 games on Saturday starting with a tricky trip to Southampton for a frail looking Man U. The 3:00 games include comfortable looking home ties for Man City and Liverpool where you'd have to be brave to back an upset then Villa/Everton and Bournemouth/Chelsea are the later TV games.

All the other domestic and European leagues are back at it along with Brazil's Serie A and the MLS on the global stage.

Not much breathing space between hating the International breaks and complaining that there's too much action to look at! :loon

Let's see if we can combine to take a few quid out of the bookies' satchels between us. Share your thoughts and bets below.

I've decided on a small fun bet on Doncaster tonight. They top the table in League 2 and play at Harrogate who appear to be struggling so far. I didn't know that Billy Sharp plays for Doncaster now and I would think that he'll score goals for fun in this league.

A quick check shows he's bagged 4 goals already this season.

Doncaster 1.75

1 unit William Hill

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.