Player ratings system

I need some help please... I'm developing a system based on compiling individual player ratings (e.g. ratings out of 10) for each team in League 2 and the Conference. It's coming in very handy when assessing the impact of injuries, suspensions etc. I've been compiling these player stats from various newspaper sources, however I've got concerns over the accuracy of some and it's also a bit time consuming. Does anyone know of anywhere online where I could obtain these figures? I've tried football-data and endless google searches but can't find any. Any help would be much appreciated, I'll make sure I display my analysis and selections on here once the system's been tweaked ;)

Re: Player ratings system You're a brave man Shrewd, that's a lot of work! Good idea though :clap. FootyMad.net have a great database of info that includes player ratings. They appear in the stats section of each match report. Where they get them from and how reliable they are I don't know...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.