Tennis Tips - May 6 - May 12

Posted (edited)

It's a grind out here today @CzechPunter

Fruhvirtova is dominating as I expected, but I'm being extra patient, and haven't bet anything yet.  The other matches I liked today but did not bet was Zarazua and Monteiro. It would have been a lay on Moutet. Something smelled fishy with him.. Maybe he is saving energy for the French open, and I am unclear of his current form. They had Monteiro as a small underdog. He's definitely a good/explosive clay court player at times. I've seen him win matches on grass also, but that is a risky situation to try. 

I won alot of money on NHL Stanley cup playoffs, and NBA playoffs. 11 team parlay. David Pastrnak of the Czech Republic scored the winning goal in game 7 overtime I needed to secure the parlay. I thought he might be the most revered current male athlete in your country.

Will back Linda if she drops the second set to win the match, but should be straight sets. The odds are terrible on her now. I would pick Osorio to beat Rus, but it's not something I really want to bet. I think Osorio is the rightful favorite in the match, but I also think it's a pretty tight match, and I'd give Osorio like a 62% chance to win. 

The patience payed off for me yesterday because I almost fell into the trap of backing Niemeier again, but I have blacklisted her as a betting option. There is just other players to choose from, and my results are not promising going with her. Brenda Fruhvirtova destroyed her on the scoreline. These sisters are clearly the real deal, and Linda has grandslam potential. Maybe that's crazy to say, but I really don't think so at all. I have not seen Brenda play very much. What is your opinion on Brenda, or the ceiling of Linda's career vs Linda Noskova?

update: Now that Muller has won the first set. I will probably just watch the Fruhvirtova match, and see what happens. It is not impossible that Golubic comes back to win. I will need a 2.0 number, and then I would evaluate betting Linda. It doesn't make sense but I do think Muller will beat Albot instead, and that might have been the safe bet. 

*corrected error. I thought Brenda was the older sister, Got that mixed up with something else. 

Edited by Grass Cash

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.