** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09

bowles10

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09 I missed the jackpot by ¾ of a length in the last race yesterday :eek Of course, that means i will be out in the first leg today :lol Wetherby - Placepot Status: Placed Leg Selection 1 7 2 2, 6 3 5, 12 4 1, 3 5 9 6 3, 8

Re: PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09 Aye a bit raging with myself, I had Scarlett Rocks the last day and was put off by the price and the jockey bookings. Doubled up in 2 later races as well, 4 x stake on a £177 placepot woulda hit the spot. Que Sera Sera.

Re: PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09 Was placed in that 2nd race @ Notts too, sp's 25s and 15/2 .... using my usual 'oppose Spencer on short-priced favourites' tactic. Wi dud and Moorhouse Lad 1st n 2nd in the 3rd. I'm gonna kick myself for only taking 1 in the first :(

Re: PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09

Can someone tell me what the current placepot total is at Lingfield please as I cannot access it? Want to know wether to lay my last selection to place?? cheers
That was strange m8, i could see that you had made a post in this thread but every time i clicked through to read what you had put there was no post there :unsure Just out of interest, how would you know what amount to lay off ?

Re: PLACEPOTS - Here please £1.9k landed 30/09 Betfair had an offer, where if you staked £50 on placepot's on both Thursday and Friday, you got £50 cashback. Forgot to post mine yesterday, but here is mine for today. Speculative, but its that type of day - very compeititive.

Leg Selection
12, 4, 7, 8
21, 3, 4
33, 5, 7
48, 12, 17, 26
52, 4
68, 11, 12
Flexibet: 864 line(s) at £0.10 each
:hope