Tennis Tips - April 22 - April 28

Ok here's my leans on tomorrow's final matches.. Maybe you guys can chime in with your opinions or if you agree with anything. 

Rouen: Stephens for me. I was leaning towards Linette in the semi-finals as a dog, but I've seen some of Stephens earlier in the tournament, and I knew that I would probably not go against her for the duration of the tournament. Now that she is in the finals.. that logic still holds. I am not tempted to bet her much, but I will include her in some parlay potentially for lower stakes. 

MunichI saw Fritz in the quarterfinals, and he was playing extremely well. I had backed him to beat Garin, and I imagine this was a comfortable win. I do think Struff is tougher competition especially on home soil, but I am still leaning Fritz to win the match with low confidence. 

Bucharest: I have not watched these matches, but I know that Fucsovics and Navone have both been dominating. It feels like a home tournament for Marton. I wonder if Navone has run out of gas but his clay court runs have been impressive. He is clearly skilled, and is a nice competitor. I have lean with Fucsovics low confidence.

Stuttgart: I have backed Kostyuk in the quarterfinals, and liked her odds in R16 also vs Zheng.. This has been my primary tournament of focus, and wrote extensive analysis in another forum regarding the court conditions in Stuttgart favoring taller players. That proved true in the semi-finals when both underdogs won at nice odds. I predicted Vondrousova to beat Kostyuk there, but was lucky enough to stay away from betting Marketa. I have lean on Rybakina to win the match with low confidence. 

Barcelona: One of the few European cities I've visited, and had a great time. I have watched some of these matches but not either of the semi-finals. I have sneaky feeling that Ruud would like some revenge clearly from Monte Carlo Final. This is not match I feel good about betting, and have no real opinion as to who will win.. I do think this is the most exciting match out of the five tournaments, and would love to have a bet. Unfortunately, it feels like I'm doomed to lose with whoever I select.

☝️

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.