The Iwannabebannedbyskybet system

GaF

This is a follow up to http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19500 I've never been banned by a bookie (although I haven't gambled much with them, especially recently). It seems that SkyBet are very quick to ban (or severely restrict) punters, so i have opened up an account with them, with the sole objective of being successful enough to get banned.(or restricted enough that it is equivalent to a ban!!) :hope For the purposes of this system, I only count bets placed with Skybet - if I place a bet elsewhere, then it doesn't count. I will "play" on "non league" football, following the advice of the highly respected members of this community, who are clearly very knowledgable in this field. My starting list of options will be their advice, though I will try and "add something" myself and cut this list down as well, as I view appropriate. I will start by depositing £100, which will be my starting bank. I will stake a maximum of 5% of my overall bank on any individual bet. (So in theory I COULD place 20 bets at a time, which would risk my entire bank). My intention is to track results with every bet that is settled. Within the definitions of this forum, this will fall into the "Free-Style system" category. I also intend to prove once and for all that the GaF curse does not in reality exist, and if it does then this thread will serve to exercise it. So I wish myself the very best of luck imaginable! :hope

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.