** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2022/23 Season 3 Week 10)

• avongirl changed the title to FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2022/23 Season 3 Week 10)

An interesting week of results to end our year and season.  All the big 3 figure gambles failed to win and we had 6 bets winning at over 20/1. :eek  Well done to @bymatrix who found a massive 43/1 treble winner,  :clap  next best was @Craig bluenose with a 32/1 treble, :clap   @stuboy43 @Bedlam and @Data all had the same 3 playoff draws at 30/1 :clap and @Cuko a 20/1 treble. :clap 

Overall we had a pretty torrid time this season, only Division 7 managed to stay in profit :clap with the rest of the Divisions well down for the season.  203 winning bets overall is also well down on previous seasons, I think we can blame the weird Premier League for a lot of it!  So very well done to the 34 players who made a profit. :ok

Congratulations to overall Champion @nawoo who just beat @thebestthere by a whisker, both holding their position from last week and ending with totals over £700. :clap   @Data had the biggest win of the week and jumped up into 3rd position and @Dramfech and @Fader both move up from just outside the top 5 to take the remaining prize places with final week wins. :clap 

@Dramfech also managed a phenominal 9 wins out of 10 with doubles and one treble, and @thebestthere made it 8 winning singles. :clap

A few less finishers this time with quite a lot of drop outs, but happy to see several making use of the all in option especially in the final week.  We may make a few tweaks for the new year in August but everyone who completed with a bank will automatically be allocated a place based on finishing total, and I will invite all those who busted to join back in.   Enjoy the summer transfer window excitement and hopefully see you in a couple of months!

Overall Table:

3FT10o1.jpg3FT10o2.jpg3FT10o3.jpg

Top 3 in each Division, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to management who will arrange the payments.  Also Overall Top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise (mug and pens) if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message box which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages and just confirm if details are still the same.  Give us a couple of weeks to get payments organised.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer - if you aren't in the UK we'll do our best to get them to you, but there are shipping restrictions from our supplier and unfortunately in some cases it might not be possible.

Well done everyone.

WINNERS  :drums

DIV 1  @1945harry £75.  @stuboy43 £50.  @Xcout £30.

DIV 2  @Tiffy £60.  @jockprop £40.  @Gizmo £25.

DIV 3  @Skittle £50.  @Steve75 £35.  @Peter York £20.

DIV 4  @Dramfech £40.  @Fader £30.  @Zidane123 £20.

DIV 5  @Squirrel Nutkin £35.  @vangovin £25.  @botmission £15.

DIV 6  @bymatrix £30.  @andellio £20.  @harry_rag £10.

DIV 7  @nawoo £20.  @thebestthere £15.  @Wtrylika £10.

DIV 8  @Data £20.  @Heisenberg68 £15.  @Danshot £10.

TOP 5 OVERALL  @nawoo  @thebestthere  @Data  @Dramfech  @Fader  PL Mug & Pens.

:clap  :cow

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, @Bedlam I have no idea how Graham used to manage to do it along with everything else he did on here.  Maybe he had it automated somehow and just pressed a button, and I sit here checking them manually. :lol  Although to be honest, I soon get to know the popular results each week without rechecking and as soon as someone has a loser in a multiple I don't need to check any other parts of their bet.  Spreadsheet does all the sums for me, I just have to type the figures in and make it look pretty. :ok

I've collated all the winners details today and sent the email off to request the payments and Merchandise, so hopefully you'll see those coming through soon.  I'll keep an eye on it.

Meanwhile I'm back to studying Championship teams again.  :(:lol:eyes

On 6/29/2023 at 1:56 AM, avongirl said:

I've collated all the winners details today and sent the email off to request the payments and Merchandise, so hopefully you'll see those coming through soon.  I'll keep an eye on it.

Just had a notification to say that mine has been received. :ok

Thanks for all your endeavours running this and enjoy the break.