** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Win and btts accas

Right I'll try and start posting my win and btts accas up. They come with a warning that anytime I share bets on various formats they do rubbish and they're high odds anyway so don't be expecting much! 

Anyway here's my first to get us started. 

Mls 

Cincinnatti

Colombus 

Philadelphia 

Austin 

Vancouver 

St Louis 

Covered as 4/5/6 timer. 

Cheers, just makes it more interesting to follow knowing how you staked it and what sort of potential returns you’re looking at. Quick bit of maths suggest you’ll make a profit as long as you hit a fourfold once in every 5 bets so should be easy enough! :loon That said, 5 or 6 would stake you for a hell of a lot of losers. If you could average 2 winners per bet you’d be beating the odds to level stakes singles (which is what’s needed to have an expectation of long term profit).

Isn’t it 22 bets so 11 points staked for those selections (15 + 6 + 1)?

I've been doing this every weekend for a few years now. I don't pick anything less than 2/1 but find 11/4 and above is were I like to be. 

If I thought I could get a 4 timer up every 5 or 6 bets I'd be laughing! Realistically I have very long losing runs but have hit 5 a few times which returns a lot, especially with a bunch of 3/1 and above. 

I'm hoping a few people join in with the thread and post even single win and btts fancies that we might be able to collate into an acca. 

Oh and yes apologies it was 11 points! On that note I play points at very very low stakes on these in case people think I'm staking (and losing) a fortune! 

2 minutes ago, Zico10 said:

I'm hoping a few people join in with the thread and post even single win and btts fancies that we might be able to collate into an acca. 

It's not one of the primary things I look at but it pops onto the radar a bit more these days with the Bet 365 Bet Builder thread. One thing I will say is that I think people tend to overestimate (and over-bet) how often both teams score in a game. I think you had 3 teams who won to nil; I'm not sure how the odds for that compare but my guess would be that you might stand a better chance backing teams to win to nil rather than with btts. I know that the bet can be down more quickly which makes it less appealing for an interest bet but then there tends to be better value in bets that don't appeal to the casual punter.

Partick scoring for fun at the moment and I don't fancy Ross's chances of chasing down a 2 goal deficit from the first leg. Not so easy to call the result (Partick can lose by 1 goal and progress) but I can see btts landing in that one.

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

It's not one of the primary things I look at but it pops onto the radar a bit more these days with the Bet 365 Bet Builder thread. One thing I will say is that I think people tend to overestimate (and over-bet) how often both teams score in a game. I think you had 3 teams who won to nil; I'm not sure how the odds for that compare but my guess would be that you might stand a better chance backing teams to win to nil rather than with btts. I know that the bet can be down more quickly which makes it less appealing for an interest bet but then there tends to be better value in bets that don't appeal to the casual punter.

Partick scoring for fun at the moment and I don't fancy Ross's chances of chasing down a 2 goal deficit from the first leg. Not so easy to call the result (Partick can lose by 1 goal and progress) but I can see btts landing in that one.

Yeah you're right both teams don't score as often as you think and I have also considered the win to nil but the odds generally aren't as good. I'll try and pop those on this thread to so we can do a comparison for interest. 

• 2 months later...

Meatloaf said 2 outta 3 ain't bad. 2 out of 6 however is no good! 

Plymouth won 3-1 and Aldershot won 5-2. Charlton managed a 1-0 win and as for the other 3 they're a disgrace to football! 

Single backers would have 7.9 points from a 6 point stake but we're not here for that, we're here for mega bucks glory!