** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scottish Premiership Play-Off - June 1st & 4th

Partick Thistle v Ross County: Partick scoring for fun of late; 32 goals in their last 10 games. Graham and Tiffoney stand out among the scorers with 6 goals in 5 games each (both scoring a brace during that run). Of the 9 games both started they both scored in 2, one of them in 5 and neither in the other two.

I'm on them at 2/1 and 5/2 to score, 14/1 and 16/1 each for a brace and 10.96 both to score. Also on a header scored at 8/5 in this game which strikes me as just generous enough to back (only 11/10 elsewhere). Would be a bet if it was the same price for a player to score based on the metrics for my anytime goalscorer system.

On 6/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, harry_rag said:

Partick Thistle v Ross County: Partick scoring for fun of late; 32 goals in their last 10 games. Graham and Tiffoney stand out among the scorers with 6 goals in 5 games each (both scoring a brace during that run). Of the 9 games both started they both scored in 2, one of them in 5 and neither in the other two.

I'm on them at 2/1 and 5/2 to score, 14/1 and 16/1 each for a brace and 10.96 both to score. Also on a header scored at 8/5 in this game which strikes me as just generous enough to back (only 11/10 elsewhere). Would be a bet if it was the same price for a player to score based on the metrics for my anytime goalscorer system.

Gone for Graham at 12/5, Tiffoney at 29/10 and a headed goal at 13/8 in the 2nd leg.

Don't fancy Ross's chances of keeping a clean sheet given they're trying to overturn a 2 goal deficit from the 1st leg. Multiple angles less appealing today (so will no doubt land regardless)!