** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Week 38 Table & Winners Confirmation

fantasy.jpg

The 2022/23 Punters Lounge Fantasy Football League has now been completed and we can now confirm that @Gazza's United has held on to the top spot in the table to win the £100 first-place cash prize!

I am also delighted to announce that @BARNSLEYCHOP has picked up the second-place cash prize of £50 and @Dannywadge takes home the third-place cash prize of £25! We will be in contact with the three of you to sort out payment of winnings shortly. :ok

Congratulations to all our prize winners for an incredible effort this season! I think we can all agree that it's been a thoroughly enthralling campaign and the fact the title went to the last week showed just how competitive it was.

A quick nod to this week's Manager of the Week which was won by @Mitchell Hart's USA Hammers who accumulated 80 points this week. Harry Kane brought home the vast majority of the points with 32 points earned.

The final name of shame abuse goes to Steve Morse and his Long Tall Leaders side who only picked up 14 points this week. A number of key players not being selected by their clubs for the final round of league games was the killer blow and a disappointing way to end the season.

I would just like to thank you all for your involvement this season. It's been a pleasure to do the updates every week and we look forward to going again next season with even more members involved with more prizes up for grabs! :cheers

Well done to the winners. An outstanding effort to consistently score high through what is definitely a marathon not a sprint.

Big thanks as well to @StevieDay1983  for organising and for his highly entertaining weekly writeups.  Hopefully next season I can feature more in the top manager mentions rather than the name of shame for the week for which I featured twice I think lol.

1 minute ago, MinellaWorksop said:

Well done to the winners. An outstanding effort to consistently score high through what is definitely a marathon not a sprint.

Big thanks as well to @StevieDay1983  for organising and for his highly entertaining weekly writeups.  Hopefully next season I can feature more in the top manager mentions rather than the name of shame for the week for which I featured twice I think lol.

Thank you, @MinellaWorksop! Glad you enjoyed it. Will be looking to make things even better next season and, as always, we welcome any suggestions for you all as to how we do that. This is a competition we organise for you so keen to encourage you all to share any ideas you have to take things to the next level. :ok