** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, & Scottish Predictions > May 24th - 29th

league1odds.jpg

league20dds.jpg

splodds.jpg

The coming week throws up a lot of action in this section. Midweek delivers the penultimate Scottish Premiership of the season before the final round of matches on the weekend. We also have the League 1 and League 2 play-off finals taking place this bank holiday weekend. Be sure to keep an eye out on our main site for the betting previews for those games. Chuck us your thoughts down below! :ok

After St Mirren's display and result at Celtic, i fancy them taking something from tonight's game.  Should be an interesting tie as Aberdeen will be out to win after defeat to Hearts, 

Hearts themselves will be hoping that Aberdeen slip up and they win at Ibrox.  

St Mirren DNB @ 3.00 or if you feel lucky 4.40, general, to win outright, 

Good Luck to all

Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday: An interesting anytime goalscorer market here with some obvious players of interest who looked slightly too short to back at the available prices. Smith is the rightful favourite but, at 2/1, looked no better than fair to me. He was tipped at that price by @StevieDay1983 in his preview but I didn't quite feel inclined to follow. Then all of a sudden, Hills eased him out to 12/5 and Gregory (also of interest) out from 13/5 to 3/1. 

Smith to score at 12/5 Hills (I got 3.58 with a bonus bet boost courtesy of the "Scratch of the Day" promotion)

Gregory to score at 3/1 (stats don't lag Smith's by much)

Cadden to score at 15/2 (looks big for a player who has scored in 3 of his last 10 starts and 6 of his last 20)

Covered the doubles on any 2 of them scoring at 12/1, 28/1 and 33/1.