** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa Conference League Predictions > May 18th

eclodds.jpg

Check out the odds for the second legs of the 2022/23 Europa Conference League Semi-Final matches right here. Our very own @Fader has written his AZ Alkmaar vs West Ham betting tips preview on our main site. Give it a read and tell us if you agree with his picks or if you have something else in mind! :ok

1 hour ago, Fader said:

Looking forward to tonight. We've done great in this competition this season (West Ham) and I think we'll see it through to make our first European final in a long, long while. Fingers crossed.

Wishing you all the best for tonight, @Fader. So much so that I'm not touching your game with a bargepole in the hope that I won't jinx it for you! Or I might even place a big bet on AZ to win to try and help you! :lol

1 hour ago, Fader said:

Looking forward to tonight. We've done great in this competition this season (West Ham) and I think we'll see it through to make our first European final in a long, long while. Fingers crossed.

Hills doing a fiver matched bet builder offer on this game, I've gone for West Ham to qualify, btts and Benrahma SoT at 3.18. Benrahma has provided decent returns as a goalscorer this season and looks worth taking at 5.2 on the exchange. Bowen can be backed at 9/2 which might not be bad either. He's been undershooting his xG figures this season which may be more reflective of luck rather than poor finishing.

5 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Hills doing a fiver matched bet builder offer on this game, I've gone for West Ham to qualify, btts and Benrahma SoT at 3.18. Benrahma has provided decent returns as a goalscorer this season and looks worth taking at 5.2 on the exchange. Bowen can be backed at 9/2 which might not be bad either. He's been undershooting his xG figures this season which may be more reflective of luck rather than poor finishing.

There is one on PP that I liked, too. 

Draw
Over 1.5 goals
Benhrahma to score or assist
AZ most cards
28/1

It's 10.5/1 to swap the draw with West Ham*