** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USPGA Championship

Went with a number of top guns via free bets, some been on for sometime.

Also added Gooch, conners, reed and fitzpatrick ew and have 888 free in plays, if can't go each way on them I'll just go straight win on smith and Hatton.

Dad has went wins on schauffele, fitzpatrick,  burns and Fleetwood.

Also went finau,  speith and hughes first round leader.

Oh and also doing the new random 125/1 bet on ladbrokes, got Kurt kitayama.

Good luck all.

Edited by fd1972uk

Well done to @Alley Cat Glover  the only player to choose Eric Cole in their squad. Fingers crossed he can finish off his first round (three holes to play) in good style.

Shout outs also to @BARNSLEYCHOP  and @Donkey Shot  the only two players to select the enigmatic Bryson DeChambeau who is also up there contending after round one.

Golfers going okish, mind you wish I'd maybe held off on 1st rnd leader, especially after listening to big Bob Bubka , he was saying about the course being a bit of a monster but whilst he was referring to Rory, my first thought was DeChambeau, don't think he'll win but 1st round maybe would have considered more.

Mind you maybe the slim down Dec may come up trumps.

Tough challenge (as it should be) in this major.

Koepka made an eye catching surge late on in his round yesterday.

Though Conners, Scheffler and Hovland all looking good and composed in their second rounds.

DeChambeau had a shaky start but rallied back well to keep himself in contention.

Fascinating as always to see how it all plays out in round three.

Into the final round and Koepka has the lead. There's every chance he'll convert given his experience in these situations and also his machine-like mentality, and so I'm happy to back him even if he is the favourite. Scheffler being on the premises also gives an opportunity to back others that are better placed and so I'll also back Conners. He's played well so far and is close enough to get involved should Koepka falter.

25pts Koepka to win USPGA Championship @ 2.39 Betfair Exchange

15pts Conners to win USPGA Championship @ 7.08 Betfair Exchange

8 hours ago, Torque said:

Into the final round and Koepka has the lead. There's every chance he'll convert given his experience in these situations and also his machine-like mentality, and so I'm happy to back him even if he is the favourite. Scheffler being on the premises also gives an opportunity to back others that are better placed and so I'll also back Conners. He's played well so far and is close enough to get involved should Koepka falter.

25pts Koepka to win USPGA Championship @ 2.39 Betfair Exchange

15pts Conners to win USPGA Championship @ 7.08 Betfair Exchange

I think Koepka has hit the front at a key point in the tournament. In the Masters he was leading for a long time and then never got going in the final round as Rahm surged to victory. This time around he has gradually felt his way into the tournament so I think you could be onto a good chance here.

That said, I would prefer your other selection of Conners to win to boost the fortunes of my wavering Punters Lounge USPGA Championships game squad lol.