** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - May 2023

10 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

That Rule4 looks like a bit of a bummer for @Johnrobertson he now needs a 4/1 winner to win the most winners comp.  Good luck to him

It looks like there shouldn't have been a deduction as the time of the deduction was 6.51 the previous night rather than 6.51 in the morning. The R4 amendments can be a bit hit and miss.

I have amended his total to 8.17. So he just needs 1.83 points to topple @bymatrix.

Well it's been a privilege to take part in the competition this month !!!!!!!           :clap

John wins the most winners with some inspired late selections , well done John you were tactically astute and fully deserved your win.

As for Bluenose what can you say , staggering total with some fearless selections  , whilst congratulating Roger & Artie on a great month you can also sympathise with them both as a " normal " month would have seen them fight out the finish.

Well done all members in profit , great competition , big thank you for the tireless admin work MC and looking forward to June.   :cheers

I'll just echo what all before have said. Huge pat on the back to @Craig bluenose with some unbelievable tips and a worthy winner, but also you guys/gals in behind have also had a great month and were just unlucky, but well done if you finished in the money. Also well done to the KO Cup winner. And WOW, what an end to the Most Winners Comp! All very exciting right to the end and congrats to @Johnrobertson who i believe had to act quickly to replace a non runner and do the math at the same time, amazing! Got to feel for @bymatrix though, great tipping all month, i have no words for you mate....

And finally to @MCLARKE for all his hard work running the comp, and doing all that while he's having so much fun in his new love of  Lucky 15's, where does he find the time, in between picking all those selections and counting all that money 🤑 🤣 But seriously, thanks again for all your effort. Roll on to June!!!