** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - May 2023

8 hours ago, Quartu SE said:

Hi Michael,just seen that myself and one other posted on the wrong thread yesterday,never noticed the date,just Sunday naps.My horse lost so should be -1 but you have treated it like a non runner,apologies for confusion.

Any horses posted on the incorrect thread are not included, win or lose.

16 hours ago, Snypa said:

If a bookmaker closes my account can I then change my name etc by deed poll registration get a new passport open a new bank account and activate a new account with the same bookmaker?

Probably could, but why not bet on the Betfair betting exchange,  they don't care how much you win though they may charge you for it with extra commission costs eventually.

Any chance of you putting up some selections on our daily racing chat thread, I'm sure some winners would be much appreciated by us forum members

On 5/17/2023 at 1:33 AM, The Equaliser said:

Probably could, but why not bet on the Betfair betting exchange,  they don't care how much you win though they may charge you for it with extra commission costs eventually.

Any chance of you putting up some selections on our daily racing chat thread, I'm sure some winners would be much appreciated by us forum members

Don't forget to change your IP address .

On 5/16/2023 at 2:58 PM, Snypa said:

If a bookmaker closes my account can I then change my name etc by deed poll registration get a new passport open a new bank account and activate a new account with the same bookmaker?

There's an old saying "A leopard never changes it's spots" So I would imagine after chaging your ID you would simply do the same things all over again and guess what?  If you even got past security it would only be a matter of time before the bookmaker would close your account again ;0)