** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 24 - April 30

My leading bet won so it's a decent day, but let's make it even better with this bet:

Hemery to beat Boyer 2:0 @2,90 my local bookie

Hemery impressed me against Bergs and has already won 2 matches in 3 sets, so it's time to win it in 2 and a young, inexperienced opponent who already came deeper than expected is a perfect for that! Also, my local bookie is giving a price too good not to take...

WTA Madrid, Kasatkina to beat Tsurenko 2-0 @2.64 with Betfair

Tsurenko pulled out last time she faced Sabalenka due to the war. If she turns up today I think she might have her mind on trying to make a point about Russia instead of focusing on the match. If Kasatkina takes a slight lead, I think that will push Tsurenko to lose focus. 

She could go the other way and use it to motivate and push herself to win, but I think Daria in two is the more likely. 

Grenier - Zverev under 19,5 games @1,83 bet365

Alcaraz - Dimitrov under 19.5 games @1,8 bet365

I'll give the same explanation for both picks, because I use this strategy all the time... Big favourites had big troubles in the first round, They were both close to be eliminated before they found their game and started playing as they should from the very beginning... I expect them to play like that from the start today and pretty much destroy their opponents... 6:3 6:4 is enough, even 7:5 6:1...

Seyboth Wild to beat Darderi 2:0 @2,63 bet365

I feel like this is Wild's tournament, he eliminated two Argentinian player without any issues in Argentina, better H2H, better form, better record on clay this year and overall in career...