** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 17 - April 23

Well, Rublev did it!

Marc-Andrea Huesler (-3.5) to beat Kyle Edmund at 1.70 with Unibet

I really liked Edmund back in the day, but he's struggling even in Futures tournaments now, and he'll be up against a quality opponent in home conditions here, so I don't see him making much of a dent. Last week, he struggled to beat the world's no. 353 and then lost to the world's no. 1992, which tells you a lot, really.

5 hours ago, Torque said:

Best of luck @Swami but personally I can't have the words Alexandrova and reliable in the same sentence.

Looks like you are right… didn’t see the match, but loosing 2 tie-breaks having set points in both sets… mmm not the best outcome

Hope someone played the previous 2 days, yesterday everything hits again.

I'll try Sabalenka today at 1.50. Clay isn't her best court but she did beat Badosa last year on the same tournament and the fact that it's indoors, it must favour a little bit Sabalenka. If Sabalenka doesn't have one of her mental breakdowns this match, she must come out on top.

I'll take Sinner against Musetti at 1.38. Musetti is playing well recently and did beat Djokovic and Norrie. Against the Joker he played really well but Djokovic was not 100% as well. I like Norrie but he is a player that can lose by anyone and It's not such a surprise that Musetti won. Sinner is the more in form player and he did beat him last week 6:2 6:2.

And the third match is Rune against Garin at 1.30. I believe that Rune should not have problems here. Garin is not bad at Clay and was thinking to bet on him yesterday against Sonego but he doesn't have the abillity to beat a player like Rune.

The odds today are awfully low. Anyway I'll go with Rune at 1.25, Sabalenka at 1.38 and Alcaraz to win 2:0 at 1.30 😬 - all 3 of them at 2.20 🤐. I typically don't like playing 1.25-1.30 but in this case I think everything will hit easy and there are no matches to choose from. I'll go large on this one. As Swami said Rune can be played to win 2:0 at 1.70-1.75.