** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 10 - April 16

Jan-Lennard Struff to beat Albert Ramos at 1.62 with William Hill

Ramos hasn't won a match in ages, and, while the return to clay should help, Struff did rather well in the qualifiers here, and should be primed to win this as well. Beating Varillas and Ruusuvuori is no easy feat, and he should be fitter than Ramos these days as well.

6 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Jan-Lennard Struff to beat Albert Ramos at 1.62 with William Hill

Ramos hasn't won a match in ages, and, while the return to clay should help, Struff did rather well in the qualifiers here, and should be primed to win this as well. Beating Varillas and Ruusuvuori is no easy feat, and he should be fitter than Ramos these days as well.

Very good betting tip!

Miomir Kecmanovic to beat Lorenzo Musetti at 2.00 with William Hill

Miomir looks like the bet for today to me, he's been on the up recently, while Musetti has been going down for a while now, and the rest time should be sufficient for Kecmanovic to have a better shot than the odds suggest imo. If you're losing to Muller on clay, you shouldn't be a fav against Kecmanovic.

Just saw the Musetti Kec result, a bagel in the 2nd set, what the heck happened there.. 🙈 Glad I didn't go too big on the Serb. Will steer clear of him for the next while after this no show.

Edited by amity

Thiem should be good enough today, at least for a set. He remains one of the best on the tour on clay and of he is on his day, he may even win this one. Rune hasn't had too many matches on clay so far and i think the Austrian will be fired up after yesterday's win to make the things really hard for the Norwegian. Theim to win a set @ 1.75.

Dimitrov underrestimated Shelton yesterday, who is really unexperienced clay courter, but he should be 100 % focused today. This match depends only of Dimitrov  brings his A game and given the fact that his best performance on clay through the years had been in MC, i think he could edge this one. Dimitrov @ 1.91.

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Elina Svitolina to beat Elena Gabriela Ruse at 1.62 with William Hill

I'll go with one ITF pick today. This will be Svitolina's second match after her return to the courts, but she performed above the expectations in her first match, and Ruse is in such a bad form herself that I think the odds are worth it. If Svitolina plays like she did against Putintseva, it should be comfortable, even.

9 hours ago, Swami said:

Awful draw in Montecarlo for betting imo… I think I’ll skip the week entirely 

Hey take it easy...

Francisco Cerundolo to beat Matteo Berrettini at 1.98 with Unibet

This should be good. Works for me anyway.

Elina Svitolina to beat Elena Gabriela Ruse at 1.62 with Unibet

Tagging along with @CzechPunter on this one as I fully agree with him.

Double acca at 3.21

High stake on this for me.

Should be another win for Svitolina today, but the odds are way lower than yesterday. 

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to beat Arantxa Rus at 1.55 with Unibet

This is my short-priced fav for today, as Pavs showed enough to win cleanly yesterday, and, like Svitolina, she seems to be truly interested in winning here. Rus has results only against worse opponents in her recent form book.

Martina Trevisan to beat Viktoria Hruncakova at 1.55 with Pinnacle

Hruncakova - formerly Kuzmova - is having an awful season, as she's fallen out of the main tour and is now struggling even on the ITF one. Trevisan, on the other hand, is holding steady around the top 20, and I think that she has an even bigger edge than the odds suggest.