** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa Conference League Predictions > Apr 13th

eclodds.jpg

The 2022/23 UEFA Europa Conference League Quarter-Finals are nearly here and we have four matches in these first leg ties that will get the brain cells busy. It's very hard to separate all 8 of these remaining clubs so we need all the knowledge we can pool together to help us make the most informed decision. @Fader, how do you fancy your West Ham team's chances against Belgian side Gent? Do you think you can go all the way?

I most certainly think we're too short away from home against a decent side. Over 2 legs I reckon we'll get through but I am still abit baffled why we're favs to win this Conference League. Fiorentina beat us. Nice beat us. Winners of Anderlecht/AZ beat us. So we have had a nice draw but ultimately, I reckon we go out in the Semi Finals.

• 3 weeks later...

KAA Gent vs West Ham

2023-04-13T18:45+02:00

KAA Gent

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Marreh (10/1 m), Lemajić (8/2 f), Hjulsager (20/2 m)

Suspended: -

West Ham

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Scamacca (16/3 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more than 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

My preview here 

https://www.punterslounge.com/football-news/kaa-gent-vs-west-ham-13-04-23/

As a West Ham fan I know that we are not a great away team. This team we're playing is in a weaker league, i Belgium, but they have an excellent home record and we showed at Fulham that despite winning (an own goal) we gave so much possession away and it wouldn't even surprise me if we lost this one. 

The bet is Both to score for me as the main bet. Small bet on us to win with BTTS but equally Gent to win and BTTS must present some big value if they play well.

6pts BTTS 5/6 Bet365
2pts BTTS and West Ham to win 15/4 Bet365

Buy hotshots at 28 in Gent v West Ham (25 points per goal by Orban, Cuypers, Ings and Bowen goal). Not that anyone A - follows me or B - spread bets but I'll stick it up anyway.

SX go 31-35 for the same quartet, SPIN seem to have seriously underweighted Cuypers with a goal minutes quote of 12 (19 to buy with SX).

Reasonable chance they combine for the 2 or more goals needed for a profit. You could get nilled and lose 28 x your chosen stake but the price is low enough for me to recommend a buy (something that happens only once in a blue moon).

4 minutes ago, Fader said:

The bet is Both to score for me as the main bet. Small bet on us to win with BTTS but equally Gent to win and BTTS must present some big value if they play well.

If you mash up our crossed posts it should be 4-3 to Gent with the hotshots making up at 100 or more! :lol

Edited by harry_rag

1 minute ago, harry_rag said:

If you mash up our crossed posts it should be 4-3 to Gent with the hotshots making up at 100 or more! :lol

You never know. I would imagine that Gent come out to win this because I can't see them winning the 2nd leg. Could really open up.