** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Tuesday 7th March.

We three against the world!  ?

Sandown 1.15

FEVER DREAM 

Each way

25/1 or better 

Makes debut for Christian Williams in this novice hurdle, quite a high entry point given he's never raced under rules. But the favourite who won here on last visit, flopped in the tolworth and scoped badly and even with the massive class drop is a big question mark. Hit the last fence here and was lucky to get away with it going clear to win. May win with ease but not many horses are being asked for such an effort the week before Cheltenham. Fever Dream was joint favourite with Down memory lane and finished nine lengths down in a point to point. DML went to Gordon Elliott after and won a bumper. 

Jack Tudor is the jockey and may well be covered up on this debut but interesting nonetheless.

3.35 San Histery Bere 1 pt win at 7.2 ( I do fear West To The Bridge, won the race last year but with a 7lbs claimer and possibly needs more rain)

4.00 Lin Vespasian 1 pt win at 4.6 with a 0.50 win on Mick's Spirit at 4/1 with OM aboard)

4.10 San Hands Off 1 pt win at 10.5 (hope it doesn't run out).  I fear Hermino Aa, if it jumps well it could easily win this)

5.10 Lin Cappananty Con 1 pt win at 7.4, 0.50 win on Gatwick Kitten at 15/2, OM aboard.  Loads of money for Navy Drums at evens)

5.30 Sou Tigerton 1 pt win at 13.00

7.00 Soun Farasi Lane 0.50 win at 13/2 and 0.50 win on Abnaa at 12/1

7.30 Sou Iron Sheriff 1 pt win at 4.6 (I know this is a classified event but it's a class drop for this horse and its running well)

8.00 Sou Daafy 1 pt win at 11.50

Total stakes today = 9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 winner, 1 non-runner and two seconds; if only Daafy had got going a bit sooner.  I should have at least had a saver on West To The Bridge.  Well done to @The Brigadierwho had it in as an each way bet.  It won really well.  Lihou did good to beat my selection Vespasian with a 4lb rise in the weights.

I love Betfred, got paid 4.50 with odds at 8/1 on Farasi Lane.  At least that limited my loss today to 3.50,  Makes my Mtd +0.87 and YTD -94.90

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Southwell 6pm

Erosion Risk 

Win

Yard going well and had wreck it Riley 3.75 lengths back in third when touched off by the Thames boatman. Was running on after making a bold bid and if settling better may have more in hand this time. Wreck it Riley touched off by Evans runner yesterday to give more flavour to the form.

Yard flying and Rossa Ryan asked not to race again until the last race. Strongly fancied to break his duck here and is a long way below highest mark. Will be very close but yards only runner with lihou winning earlier and two more winners yesterday. (Not often I agree with Hugh Taylor).