** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat -Sunday 5th March

Ffos Las.

Single. 

5.40. High Treason        9/1

stk.5.00.       rtn. 50.00.

Huntingdon. 

Double. 

4.10. Let's Go Amigo         5/1

3.00. Rewired                    9/4       ..1st 

singles & double. 

stk. 6.00.    rtn. 57.50.

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

28/1 winner out here last week let's try and get near to that this morning with these two races....

Sha Tin

The Irishman

Each way. 

Drops in class here for his win last time out.

Sha Tin 9.05

Super king 

Each way 

ADEFILL 

Win

Damp squib on this side of the universe for me yesterday when weight told the lie and won the races relegating my selections to also rans I did at least say look out for the big priced suprise in cash the cheque's race!!

Elsewhere I did ok at Meydan but there is plenty of truth in the saying you cannot serve two masters.

Hong Kong 9.05 Sha tin gives me two horses to concentrate on.

ADEFILL is a horse going places and fast. He's been a revelation switched to dirt and dropped to 1,200 mtrs winning his first two tries latest by 6.5 lengths. Handicapper rearguard action has raised him 13 pounds, but he still looks low enough here to continue his run.

The  dirt debutante is SUPER KING in Ireland he was known as king xj but rather than call him happy trappy dragon or oriental fix or super lucky king power name him after your favourite pack of two hundred ciggies.

This horse landed a valuable sales race at the Curragh within months of being purchased by Micheal Callaghan for 100k. He was 50k up and the horse was packed off to Hong Kong.

Before that he was second to an unbeaten racehorse at Dundalk. He starts off here in stall 1 as good as any place to be in a sprint. Victor Borges is the notable jockey change. He has beaten just two rivals in his three runs and that in fields of 14 each time.

So 40/1 plus is a realistic price but he is not without ability.

Edited by sporting sam

Difficult today and my selections are in races with over 10 runners so I will only choose three races.

3.45 Leop Indie Belle 1 pt win at 5.2

3.55 Ffos Mr Craftsman 0.50 ew at 25/1

5.05 Ffos Walk In The storm 1 pt win at 8.4

Total stakes = 3 pts

Missed two winners 2.15 Wex Secret Rock from a tipster on a losing run of 13 and Le Tuer in the 2.25 at Hunt as I feared the Brigadier's Nap

Indie Bell very disappointing

4.55 Leop Birchdale 1 pt win at 5.0

4 points staked today 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No winners today so - 4 points.  Makes my MTD -0.99 & YTD -96.26

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

21 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

335 hunt 

The big lense  7.8 20/1 

Strike a pose   7.6  8/1 

Strange race .....only 8 runners but computer is telling me to back 20/1 outsider of the 8 .....I'll play along and back top 2 ew as they must be value 

5pt ew both 

3rd and 4th good runs but no cigar ..ew money strike