** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday March 4th

20 minutes ago, Wildgarden said:

830 Wolverhampton Carey street ew 10-1 exchange / bsp place is due a win and down in weights at this mark will be knocking on the door minimum

I've had a tip for that one from an unreliable source.  My main worry is the extra distance so I didn't back it.  Good luck though, I hope it skates home for you

On 3/4/2023 at 1:19 PM, The Equaliser said:

I hope that @Bang onposts up today, I am very interested in seeing him show me how betting should be done throughout March.  I am not being saucy btw just sincerely interested in his staking and selection method using his 50 point bank

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for not posting on Saturday @The Equaliser but I was 'at the races' and didn't have access to my computer. I don't bet on Sundays as I always take a day off to do something different and recharge. Monday I had very little spare time, and Tuesday I was 'at the races' again. I will try to post as often as possible with staking. ? I realise that I need to try and show my own bets a little more .. the only downside is that some days there are more bets than I would encourage (it's not a perfect world).