** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Thursday. March 2nd.

1 hour ago, Zilzalian said:

quite fancy it myself and fc material

Not to be.

Happy on here with tangental and musika .

The one that really got away from me was  the gatekeeper. Identified it as having beaten Atomic force on debut as a 2yo. Atomic force obviously won in Hong Kong yesterday having won a group two in France soon after being destroyed by the gatekeeper and then I only go and put the gatekeeper in a trifecta without backing it at all. Bolted up didn't it?

Also I'm trying to post simultaneously in two places, it doesn't work when you're betting at the post. So one place one day another another day rather than both the same day!!!

The feedback here is excellent though much appreciated.

Edited by sporting sam

1 hour ago, sporting sam said:

Not to be.

Happy on here with tangental and musika .

The one that really got away from me was  the gatekeeper. Identified it as having beaten Atomic force on debut as a 2yo. Atomic force obviously won in Hong Kong yesterday having won a group two in France soon after being destroyed by the gatekeeper and then I only go and put the gatekeeper in a trifecta without backing it at all. Bolted up didn't it?

Also I'm trying to post simultaneously in two places, it doesn't work when you're betting at the post. So one place one day another another day rather than both the same day!!!

The feedback here is excellent though much appreciated.

I concur "Gatekeeper" when BBBC included it in his L15 bet on our little experiment it was the one i liked so went to check on it then got waylaid with a golf bet and then forgot to include it in anything but as for Toophan never done the trip still a maiden but i gave it a chance because it was such a bad race, now i have it on my bad horse list. one observation that is worth taking away from today is greatgadian i have watched it but never backed it all year and it just can't seem to win so i notebook it for early season (it will be fit) for a race if the ground is soft i suspect R Varian has got a bit of a plan because he is keeping it ticking over.