** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - February 27 - March 5

Borna Gojo to beat Benoit Paire at 1.33 with bet365 (Challenger Waco, TX - USA)

Aleksandar Kovacevic to beat Ryan Harrison at 1.3 with bet365 (Challenger Waco, TX - USA)

Sascha Zverev to beat Chris O'Connell at 1.3 with bet365 (ATP Dubai)

Parlay. I fancy all three guys to win relatively easy here. 

Katie Volynets to beat Peyton Stearns at 2.38 with William Hill

I have no idea why Stearns is the favorite here. She might have some sort of a home advantage, as she apparently studies nearby, but she was lucky that both of her previous opponents simply didn't show up, while Volynets has already recorded two very legitimate victories here. At odds against, I'm happy to go with the player that I rate much higher.

On 3/3/2023 at 9:27 AM, CzechPunter said:

Katie Volynets to beat Peyton Stearns at 2.38 with William Hill

I have no idea why Stearns is the favorite here. She might have some sort of a home advantage, as she apparently studies nearby, but she was lucky that both of her previous opponents simply didn't show up, while Volynets has already recorded two very legitimate victories here. At odds against, I'm happy to go with the player that I rate much higher.

Just went with the same myself but without checking anyones thoughts. Haven't been very active here last week but IW's coming up so see u here next weekend or maybe even on wednesday.