** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Baltic Sea Darts Open

Fader

This gets underway tomorrow lunch time. Here's what I'll be going for. After today's result in Prem League, Price must be a good pick at 11/2 but not for me. I want double digits atleast and more so I would rather somebody who is fresh

2pts e/w Van Duijvenbode to win 20/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------
1pts e/w Noppert to win 28/1 bet365
1pt e/w Cullen to win 33/1 paddypower
---------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Schindler to win 100/1 bet365
---------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Brooks to win 500/1 paddypower

4 minutes ago, ThunderDan9 said:

What about Clemens around 85/1? He played great at the Worlds, and he is German too. :) It seems tempting.

definitely worth an e/w bet, too. Humphries hasn't pulled up any trees so he is well capable on his day of beating Gurney, Humphries and Van Den Bergh. That would put him into a Quarter Final with Michael Smith or DVD. worth a couple points.

One for the afternoon shift. I think Brooks beats Payne. Youth development tour winner. We've seen him beat the likes of Van Den Bergh and Damon Heta in the Players Championship. He also beat Dobey at the Belgium Open back in September last year. Payne has just got through Q School and comes into this winning 2 from 6 since. Over Ricky Evans and Graham Usher. He lost 6-0 in his last match to Lee Evans.

4pts Brooks to beat Payne evens bet365

It's funny... Chizzy is my absolute favorite player... I bet on him a couple of times last year, only won once, but made the Finals or Semi-Finals quite regularly... of course, before his win, his outright price was generally in the 40s and not in the 20s as nowadays... it's only natural that I did not bet on him this time, so he wins it all. ?

DVD and Schindler were VERY good tips though, Fader! At least one of them should have made the Finals.

Yeah, he is abit like Lisowski in the Snooker in the sense he's a great player on his day but you never expect him to win in a final. No bottle. But Chizzy was 25/1 pre tournament because I looked at him and decided against it as I thought Price would beat him. Perhaps on the exchange he was bigger?

Gutted I didn't get a finalialist but can't win them all I guess.