** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - 21st February

Darran

Dorking v Torquay
Dorking have really gone off the boil big time. At least earlier in the season they were scoring goals as well as letting them in, but now they aren't scoring goals and still letting them in. They aren't even creating chances and they have had some very low xG's of late. They have only scored 1 goal in their last 5 league games and that was in the 5-1 defeat to Oldham. In those 5 games they have conceded 16 goals. That is desperate stuff and with Torquay showing signs of real improvement of late I would make them favs to win this game. It was a superb win to beat Barnet on Saturday and prior to that they pushed Notts County close and drew 1-1 with Woking. Repeat those performances here and it should be 3 points.

Halifax v Solihull Moors
Halifax got a point against Boreham Wood in the live game on Saturday although they were probably slightly fortunate to do so. I put them up last Tuesday night at Southend, but they didn't deserve anything from that game either. The performance that was good though was the one against Barnet which they did lose 3-1, but as I wrote last week it was a game which could have gone anyway. Back at home I think we will see a much improved performance as take out the shocker against Scunthorpe and they have been strong at home. Solihull are really struggling and in their last 10 games they have only managed to beat Dorking and York. They were a bit fortunate to get points against Boreham Wood and Chesterfield in their last two games and I think Halifax can win this one.

York v Boreham Wood
I took on York on Saturday and they made it 5 league defeats on the bounce as they lost 3-1 at Wealdstone. Boreham Wood are unbeaten in 8 games now and are a bit unfortunate they haven't picked up more points. They should have been more than a goal up at half time against Halifax on Saturday for example. I think they should be odds on to win this.

Torquay 2pts @ 13/8 with Paddy Power, Betfair, William Hill and Coral (7/4 with Bet365 and take up to 5/4)
Halifax 1pt @ 13/8 with William Hill and Ladbrokes (17/10 with Coral and take up to 11/8)
Boreham Wood 2pts @ 13/10 with William Hill (take up to Evs)