Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st rosco, 2nd Danshot, 3rd avongirl **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Marek76, 2nd 1945harry, 3rd Budgie 65, 4th dj.orange, 5th Procalc **
** February Naps Competition Result: 1st adamross, 2nd paulat, 3rd rolandcooper. KO Cup Winner Fist2k8. Most Winners Zidane123 **

Tennis Tips - February 13 - February 19

David Goffin to beat Gregoire Barrere at 1.71 with Unibet

Goffin might not be the force he once was anymore, but there's no doubt that he's still relatively decent and better than Barrere. What makes me like this bet even more, though, is the fact that the Frenchman played an absolute epic yesterday, beating Halys 6-7 7-6 7-6. That should boost his confidence, of course, but Goffin has a habit of making things physical, and Barrere might not be able to deal with that all that well.

Maria Sakkari to beat (-1.5 sets) Caroline Garcia at around 3.00 with any bookie but I chose Unibet

Things aren't what they used to be for Fly with Caro. She's beaten Sakkari 3 times in a row but now it's circumstances that tells me Sakkari is playing very good for her high standards. I think it's time for Sakkari to beat Garcia and I'm bold and saying it will be in straight sets.

8 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Just when you think Thiem is finally starting to turn things around, he puts in a performance like this...or did I really curse him?

Unfortunately I did bet on him and watched the match. Varillas was toying with him. Thiem was not moving well, there was no power in his shots and he was playing really passive.

What ya'll guys think about Dimitrov and Medvedev? Dimitrov is playing fine and technically is the more gifter player but everyone knows how much De Minaur is running over the court. 

No idea which 2nd match to chose and Medvedev seems risky. If you have any ideas

1 minute ago, sterziyskii said:

Unfortunately I did bet on him and watched the match. Varillas was toying with him. Thiem was not moving well, there was no power in his shots and he was playing really passive.

What ya'll guys think about Dimitrov and Medvedev? Dimitrov is playing fine and technically is the more gifter player but everyone knows how much De Minaur is running over the court. 

No idea which 2nd match to chose and Medvedev seems risky. If you have any ideas

Sounds really bad, tough to see him like this. Those are seriously tough matches to call there, perhaps better to stay away, really, though the 4-0 record Medvedev has against FAA is interesting. Good luck!

Two days ago I took Dimitrov to beat Hurcazk which he did, winning it in 2 tie breaks,  rather impressive considering Hurcazk has a huge serve so I'll be taking him again to beat De minaur, even though as stated above De minaur is very athletic and can run like a machine but technically Dimitrov is much sharper.

In their last 2 matches at Rotterdam Felix has a much better 1st serve % than Medevedev, their last match against each other dates from over a year ago so personally I don't really take into account the H2H because players evolve over time, especially the younger ones, and after 4 defeats may be it's time for a win since there is not such a huge gap in their level, so i'll go small stakes on Felix at 2.40 

Dimitrov won but I pity anyone who had Deminaur , such a lucky win.

Deminaur was leading 3-0 in the 3rd set , Dimitrov came back , tie break , Deminaur leads 3-0 Dimitrov came back to 3-3 , then 6-4 for Deminaur with 2 match points and .............................................................................. Dimitrov won 4 points in a row to win the tie break 8-6 .

Both are tough, I mean Varillas is in the form of his life it seems and Albot has hit a patch as well. Medvedev is a beast to ace, but there are possibilities. If Dimitrov keeps it close he will cover the aces most likely, could happen even quickly, really, just has to find a good serve when Medvedev's focus drops for some reason.