** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat Sunday 12th February

Sha tin 9.10

QUANTUM PATCH
Win
Was an impressive 4 length winner of a maiden in Ireland for Ger Lyons.
The horse was then known as Bingoo Bryson.
Sold out to Hong Kong and made a decent debut recently given a schooling run quietly in sixth place up the rail.
Zac Purton takes over this morning and the horse goes over the winning distance in a handicap off a lowly mark. Not a certain winner but obviously very capable and stands a good chance here. Around the 4/1 mark.

Not today unplaced in midfield. 

Edited by sporting sam

4 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Meydan but Handicaps, still its as good as the rubbish here in the UK.

Hers my offerings ? 

11.05 al motty 10/1 ?

11.40 Hyde park 11/2 placed ?

12.15 celestial spheres 14/1 placed ?

1.05 ra’ad 9/1 winner ??

e/w lucky 15 ?

Edited by LEE-GRAYS

2 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Just got Torrkee in and i like celestial spheres and backed it but it has let me down a couple of times.

Screenshot 2023-02-12 103510.png

9/1 that Torrkee returned Lee so profit already anything else is a bonus. put the bet on twice because last nights had a non runner so happy days. lets hope for celestial coming up trumps

6 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

9/1 that Torrkee returned Lee so profit already anything else is a bonus. put the bet on twice because last nights had a non runner so happy days. lets hope for celestial coming up trumps

That’s my luck at moment great start hope I don’t put mockers on your bet ?

Sou 2.20 - Wreck It Riley - win at 7/1 bet365

Poor handicap here full of pretty exposed types who find it difficult to win even in this grade. The favourite, Furnicoe, has finished 2nd 4 times in a row and he's probably the best of the ones with experience

My selection is having his first run in a handicap and has gradually improved through his 3 maiden races, beaten 20 lengths, then 5 lengths,, then 3 lengths. 

He's also dropping back to 5 furlongs after running at 7 and 6 ....... and fading towards the end of those races as though not quite seeing out the trip. If he wins at 5 furlongs then it's well done the trainer for running over the wrong trip in maidens to get a good handicap mark 

Lucky 15

1.50 Sou Atiyah 6/1

2.20 Sou Doctor Mozart 11/2 (extra 1 pt win at 7.8)

4.00 Ex Moko De Vasy 11/4

4.20 Sou Kittens Dream 15/2 (extra 1 pt ew at 11.00)

1 x 0.20 win L15 = 3 pts poss ret 541.30

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.40 Nav Sir Du Berlais 0.50 ew at 33/1

3.10 Nav What an Ocean 0.50 ew at 28/1 (5TBP)

4.10 Nav Carroll's Cottage 0.50 ew at 33/1 (4TBP)

Total stakes = 9 pts so far

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disappointing day so far.  Will have to watch these damn place elements of my bets, got screwed twice.

4.30 Ex Ramses De Teilee 1 pt win at 6.4

4.50 My Funky Monkey 1 pt win at 10.5

11 pts staked today

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even a whiff of a winner.  The one tip I received about Pink Legend won and I didn't back it.  Two of my place bet horses finished one place behind in the next berth so nothing to come there.  Just one of those days I guess. - 11 points.  MTD now -12.86 & YTD -36.56

Three meetings tomorrow so I'm looking for a change of luck.

I will try to get hold of Skybet in the morning as there seems to be no promotion for "free" bets having deposited £20.  Pity, as I think they offer good place betting promos

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

Sou 2.20 - Wreck It Riley - win at 7/1 bet365

Poor handicap here full of pretty exposed types who find it difficult to win even in this grade. The favourite, Furnicoe, has finished 2nd 4 times in a row and he's probably the best of the ones with experience

My selection is having his first run in a handicap and has gradually improved through his 3 maiden races, beaten 20 lengths, then 5 lengths,, then 3 lengths. 

He's also dropping back to 5 furlongs after running at 7 and 6 ....... and fading towards the end of those races as though not quite seeing out the trip. If he wins at 5 furlongs then it's well done the trainer for running over the wrong trip in maidens to get a good handicap mark 

Well done trainer ! ............. ?

6 hours ago, Trotter said:

Just flicked the old telly on to watch Racing Debate on Sky Sports Racing and it's not on ......... checked the Schedule and it not on at all today

Has the show been dumped or is this a one-off because they have this interview with Aidan Coleman ?

2nd week in a row it's not been on but even if you don't subscribe to Racing TV Luck on Sunday is on at the same time on Sky 426 & is a 90 minute show rather than a 60 .

Was a good watch today regarding how the new whip rule will change racing & especially the incomes or lack of them for some jockeys who fail to adapt to the new rules .