** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - 11th February

Darran

Curzon Ashton v Gloucester
Must admit I wasn't sure I would be tipping up Gloucester again this season, but we were very good last week against Bradford and getting a couple of players back from injury has helped strengthen the starting 11. Curzon have only managed to beat Telford, Buxton and Farsley at home in their last 9 home league games and Gloucester would be better than those 3 sides. They have also only won 3 times in their last 10 games overall albeit they got a decent win on Tuesday night at Alfreton. Curzon have been well backed which makes Gloucester a very backable price now which I am more than happy to take.

Spennymoor v Kidderminster
Happy to oppose Kiddie again even though they have tended to do better away from home, but even so they still struggle for goals. The home side are in good form at the moment and although the price has come in a bit I still make them value.

Dulwich Hamlet v Tonbridge Angels
Didn't get paid out taking on Dulwich on Tuesday, but what I wrote about them still stands and I am happy to oppose them again tomorrow. Tonbridge have bounced back well from losing 3 on the bounce, winning 3 and drawing 2 of their next 5 games. They did very well to beat Worthing on Saturday especially given Worthing's strong away form. They didn't score against Braintree, but in the other 4 games they scored 12 goals and with a leaky Dulwich defence I would fancy them to add to that tomorrow.

Hemel Hempstead v Weymouth
Weymouth are probably the most untrustworthy side in the division as they just continue to not win games that they really ought to be winning like on Tuesday night against Concord. Hemel are unbeaten in 5 and I would make them favs to win this.

Worthing v St Albans
I think Worthing can bounce back from the Tonbridge defeat as they had been in superb form prior to that game. I nearly put St Albans up as a big bet on Tuesday night when they went to Hungerford only for them to lose 3-0 which was a shocker from them and this is a very tricky game for them to face after that. 

Gloucester 1pt @ 12/5 with William Hill and Bet365 (take up to 7/4)
Spennymoor 1pt @ 13/8 with William Hill and Skybet (take up to 11/8)
Tonbridge 2pts @ 21/10 with William Hill (Betfair and Paddys are standouts at 23/10 and take up to 7/4)
Hemel Hempstead 1pt @ 31/20 with Bet365 (take up to 11/8)
Worthing 1pt @ 13/10 with everyone apart form BetVictor who are 11/8 (take up to 11/10)