Ayr GC, Cambridgeshire, Cesarewitch challenge

bowles10

Right 3 big ante post races left on the flat. I am doing a 3x3x3 perm totalling 27 bets (will be doing 54 bets to cover EW). Perhaps we can have a challenge on here to see who can pull this off. The rules are 3 horses per race, any prices from oddschecker with any bookies (please be honest!). The potential payout is large & i will certainly be covering my selections with a bet: Ayr Gold Cup - Sat Sept 17th Ice Planet 10/1 Betdirect ...NR replaced with Fonthill Road 12/1 PPower Texas Gold 16/1 Skybet...NR replaced with Merlins dancer 25/1 Skybet Bygone days 25/1 Skybet Cambridgeshire - Sat Oct 1st Akshal Way 10/1 Hills Pedrillo 12/1 Hills Polar Magic 25/1 Hills Cesarewitch - sat Oct 15th Tungsten Strike 10/1 Skybet Bulwark 100/1 Skybet Elusive Dream 10/1 Hills To keep everyone's interest, any NR's can be replaced up to the start of the race. Selections must be placed before start of Ayr Gold cup this saturday. No prizemoney for this just bragging rights! Unless PL can come up with a small token?? My bet is 54 bets Each way perm 3x3x3.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.