** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Friday 3rd February'

Going with trainers with one horse at a meeting.

Lingfield. 

1.50. Latin Verse      3/1             (   Ralph Beckett   )     2nd 

3.20. Sunnydayinmay      11/4     (    W.Knight    )          2nd 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

For those that like a short price runner to get your teeth into Algiers 420 Meydan is currently available at a very tasty looking 5/4 PP and or 11/10 bet365.

Its last race (Meydan) produced a really big speed figure winning by and easy 6 lengths. this animal in my opinion should be 4/6-1/2

Edited by Zilzalian

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Do you have a bot to put them on or do you do them manually ?

No i do them manually, it was a bit tongue in cheek that comment to be honest although true, a lucky 63/31/15 is 109 bets, biggest stake today is a tenner each on 2 horses the rest are pennies but they all add up as we know. its just that i listed so many horses here ireland france and meydan that i fancy i then started putting them together in all sorts of different bets of differing stakes, as a rule with my fun bets i stake 10p on a lucky 63, 20p on a L31 and as you know 40p on a L15 my main 2 fancies are usually on most of the bets so if they win i will be in good profit any other winners more profit and so on. But to anyone else reading be aware that this blanket approach is a good route to the poor house and not recommended for beginners. ???

Meydan

235 - Dhahabi @ 4/1 Coral  |  Final Dance @ 80/1 e-w Bet365

310 - Tuz @ 8/1 e-w PP  |  Nationwide @ 50/1 e-w Skybet

345 - Samedi Rien @ 10/1 e-w PP  |  Internationalangel @ 33/1 e-w Bet365

420 - Desert Wisdom @ 18/1 e-w PP  |  Atletico El Culano @ 40/1 e-w PP

455 - Shelir @ 11/2 e-w Coral  |  San Donato @ 28/1 e-w PP

530 - Legends Of Dubai @ 13/2 e-w Bet365  |  Tamborrada @ 25/1 e-w Bet365  |  Zero To A Hundred @ 40/1 e-w PP

In the 2.40 Vision of Hop is an interesting newcomer to hurdling and a stable switcher has a great record in this head gear, albiet on the fat but looks decent at around the 5 mark in what could be a two horse race........somehow hit a low of 1.6 in runing before being stuffed.

As always in running lay off bets will be placed.

Good luck today whatever you ae on. 

Edited by jonjo

Jane Chapple-Hyam could have a very good ew double today at Meydan.

Some good racing at Meydan today makes a change from the dross we have been watching recently.

I notice Algiers is now 4/6 from what i advertised last night was a huge 5/4

shelir ran really well last week

isolate is on the drift but surely just has to run its race to win (maybe a tune up)

T P O'Shea is a top UAE jockey

16 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

For those that like a short price runner to get your teeth into Algiers 420 Meydan is currently available at a very tasty looking 5/4 PP and or 11/10 bet365.

Its last race (Meydan) produced a really big speed figure winning by and easy 6 lengths. this animal in my opinion should be 4/6-1/2

4/6 now and i suspect will end up 1/2 so you may have missed that boat. Its still got to win though. Even 10/1 for it is no use if it gets beat. 

Trixie based upon The Brigadiers selections

3.00 Chp Super Survivor 11/4

3.30 Chp Fairlawn Flyer 11/4

4.30 Nc Buxted Too 10/3

3 x 0.50 win Trixies = 2 pts Poss return 53.73

Trixie based upon horses weighted to win and in form

1.50 Lin Chronograph 5/4 (my PL Nap today)

2.20 Lin Miss Moonshine 5/2

3.10 Catt Muse Of Fire 5/2 (1 pt win at 3.95)

3 x 0.50 win Trixies = 2 pts poss ret 27.76

Single

4.05 Chp Haas Boy 0.50 ew at 9/1

= total stakes so far = 6 pts

Much to the disapproval of my critics I will be posting up another Trixie later on based on trainers and/or jockey selections.

Trixie based upon Trainer and/or Jockey bookings

2.30 Chp Heezer Geezer (BH) 5/4

4.12 Catt Hard Iron (HS) 13/8 (1 pt win at 3.05)

5.05 Nc Showmedemoney (PW7) 2/1

1 x 0.50 win Trixie = 2 pts poss return 19.10

Total stakes today = 9 points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four winners in total today and returns showed a small 0.12 pts profit.  MTD -17.48 and YTD -41.18

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Just now, The Equaliser said:

4.30 Nc Buxted Too 10/3

Single

Much to the disapproval of my critics I will be posting up another Trixie later on based on trainers and/or jockey selections.

They are not critiques they are observations.  Lets suppose @The Brigadier's 3 win and that 9/1 shot Haas Boy wins you would have missed out on 11x your total winnings. thats well over 500 points. Will be interesting to see what the trixies + Haas Boy produces in  20p lucky 15's for a total at the mo 6 points invested.

6 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

4.30 Nc Buxted Too 10/3

Single

Thats what the racing  forum about enjoying and posting opinions.

Good on ya i say?

2 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

4/6 now and i suspect will end up 1/2 so you may have missed that boat. Its still got to win though. Even 10/1 for it is no use if it gets beat. 

Very impressive had to race 5 wide looked in real trouble but powered away like a seriously good horse, weighed in, weighed in lad. Dubai world cup next for this beast and unless something pops up in between it wins easily. get it in your notebook.

3 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

They are not critiques they are observations.  Lets suppose @The Brigadier's 3 win and that 9/1 shot Haas Boy wins you would have missed out on 11x your total winnings. thats well over 500 points. Will be interesting to see what the trixies + Haas Boy produces in  20p lucky 15's for a total at the mo 6 points invested.

You won???????? my idea returned £1.42 the first bet & £1.40 the second one. A loss of £3.18 £6/6points staked.

2 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

You won???????? my idea returned £1.42 the first bet & £1.40 the second one. A loss of £3.18 £6/6points staked.

Hi Zil, sorry I went out to collect my son for the weekend.  I only made a small profit of 0.12 on the day.  Many thanks for trying to show me how I could multiply up profits with a Lucky 15 bet.  Is it Betfred who pay 4 x the odds on the singles win bet that go with it? I will have a go with it one day when I get more confidence. 

I was interested to see how Poppy Wilson would get on tonight at Newcastle tonight for Ian Jardine.  Luckily I was on her only winner.  She is a 7lbs claimer like Billy Loughnane was.  Sadly she didn't get any more.  What's happened to Billy Loughnane.  I haven't seen him for a few days or a week 

31 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Hi Zil, sorry I went out to collect my son for the weekend.  I only made a small profit of 0.12 on the day.  Many thanks for trying to show me how I could multiply up profits with a Lucky 15 bet.  Is it Betfred who pay 4 x the odds on the singles win bet that go with it? I will have a go with it one day when I get more confidence. 

I was interested to see how Poppy Wilson would get on tonight at Newcastle tonight for Ian Jardine.  Luckily I was on her only winner.  She is a 7lbs claimer like Billy Loughnane was.  Sadly she didn't get any more.  What's happened to Billy Loughnane.  I haven't seen him for a few days or a week 

billy going to usa to protect his claim until season starts, horses win races not jockeys, betfred do triple 1 winner always have done all others do double odds to my knowledge i use bet365 because their odds are usually better than the others and i am sort of loyal they been good to me so i stick mainly with them. You dont need confidence, once you pick what ur going to back then they are the bullets the bet is the gun. i use the blunderbuss far too much if im honest, i should stick to the six shooter and the sniper rifle. ?

Edited by Zilzalian

3 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

billy going to usa to protect his claim until season starts, horses win races not jockeys, betfred do triple 1 winner always have done all others do double odds to my knowledge i use bet365 because their odds are usually better than the others and i am sort of loyal they been good to me so i stick mainly with them. You dont need confidence, once you pick what ur going to back then they are the bullets the bet is the gun. i use the blunderbuss far too much if im honest, i should stick to the six shooter and the sniper rifle. ?

Bet365 have never done me any favours so I don't feel I need to be loyal to them.  I've opened an account with Betfred and will go for the £30 in free bets deal.  I will use these for 5 x £6 Lucky15 bets.  I have to stake £10 on one bet to qualify and within 10 hours I should get my £30 in free bets credited.  The bet has to be evens or above.  I'm not sure if I backed an even money shot £5 EW whether that would qualify, or whether it has to be on the nose. The lucky 15 pays 3 x the odds, one winner, Lucky 31's 4 x and lucky 63's 5 x the odds for one winner.   Wish me luck in finding a short odds favourite to win tomorrow.  Will be a very busy day tomorrow as I will be out for most of the afternoon.  Have the KO cup to do  plus tons of analysis and don't feel I have the time to do it all ?