** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Thursday 2nd February.

49 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Yes, a point is £1.  If you disapprove of this strat, just wait until you see the one based upon trainer and/or jockey bookings.  As you know I'm a masochist by heart ? 

The only thing i disapprove of in racing is losing, each to their own but there is a saying that there is no such thing as a gambling problem only a losing problem and like @Bang on says you keep doing the same things over and over resulting in losing over and over again. said previously you really do need to start again from scratch and at least lose your money on something new but with a chance of winning.

1 hour ago, Zilzalian said:

The only thing i disapprove of in racing is losing, each to their own but there is a saying that there is no such thing as a gambling problem only a losing problem and like @Bang on says you keep doing the same things over and over resulting in losing over and over again. said previously you really do need to start again from scratch and at least lose your money on something new but with a chance of winning.

Remember that it is a zero sum game.

For those of us who manage to scrape a profit we need an awful lot of people to make losses.

That is why I always tend to go against the crowd because the crowd must lose.