** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Sunday 29th January.

Sha Tin

BEAUTY INSPIRE 

Each way 

Off the track since winning the group 3 angelsey stakes in Ireland as a two year old in July 21.

Prior to that won a maiden and remains unbeaten. Only two starts having been withdrawn unruly in stalls before leaving Ireland.

They don't normally (as a very firm rule) win on first run. ( They have to find a racing weight and level of fitness to compete first) Has a 70s rating for this handicap debut and probably best watched until he finds a level but he is a Group  (rated 101) horse in a handicap. Gone to a good trainer and J MacDonald a very useful jockey.

Trixie at Sedgefield

3.10 Socks Off 5/2

3.45 Onestepatatime 10/3

4.20 Russina Virtue 10/3 (My PL Nap 2 pts win at 4.6)

1 x 0.50 win Trixie = 2 points poss return 57.40

Total stakes = 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two winners so a double plus a single = +14.45 profit This makes my MTD -13.70.  Many thanks to @TheBrigadierin helping me select Russian Virtue, he got the last three on his list.  Whooopee

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE