** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Thursday 19th January.

8.00 kemp 

Legendary day   8.0  8.0 

Murhib     7.8  25.0 

Dinoo      7.3  9/4 

Very speculative one today ....dinoo is hot ticket in this but has only just been getting home over 10f and it will be running slow tonight which all goes against him .....legendary day returns to a.w on a pretty good mark and yard are in the winners ....murhib is well treated but getting on ...returns after long break but that might be best time to catch him ....I'll try 5pt wins on top 2 for a bit of interest 

Poor racing today but at least we have got some! Small stakes and just some place betting today to pass the time away:

Jamie Spencer gave Ready Reckoner a crap ride last time, might not have won but would have been much closer, lets hope he gives him a better run today, currently around 2.46 in the place market and no liquidity at all a yet in the 2Tbp...6.00 race.....................2nd and paid 3.25 in the 2Tbp market.

In the 6.30 Dembe in the 2 place market is around the 2.4 for now, hope to get a better price during the day at some stage, should give his running again, won four on the bounce early last year and he could be coming to hand.............................................2nd and paid 2.44 in the 2Tbp market.

Good luck whatever you are on today everyone.

Edited by jonjo

LAY BET

5.30 Km Super Mo 2.04 AT 2.92 = 2 V 3.92 ( I can't find anything that suggests that 12 furlongs will suit this horse. It looks as though there are at least two other market players that have good chances of winning so I will take this one on.

I didn't watch the race but I read that Super Mo did lead at one stage during the contest.  French Invasion won well.  +2 today so pulled a bit back from yesterday's bad results.  MTD now -6.90

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Trixie

5.30 Km Burdett Road 11/4

7.00 Km Central Hall 6/5 (2 pts win at 2.14)

8.00 Km Legendary Day 5/1

1 x 0.5 win Trixie = 2.00 Poss return of 46.72

-------------------------------------------------------

Outsiders:

6.30 Km Keyser Soze 0.50 win at 12/1

8.00 Km Marhib 0.25 ew at 25/1

Total stakes today = 5.00

===========================================================

Poor running from Central Hall which must be a pity for connections.  Nothing else won in the Trixie but my own outsider selection with Tom Marquand doing the business on Keyser Soze yielded me a net profit of 1.50 on the day.  This makes my MTD -9.26

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

Kempton.

lucky 15

5.30. French Invastion       9/2    .....correction  prices   9/4   1st 

6.00. Strike Alliance         9/4......9/2    3rd

6.30. Agvaplano            7/2    unpl 

7.00. Endued              8/1   unpl 

Good luck all.

Edited by kensland