** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

cheating or sensible?

If you have got a hang on your yard's cycle of life then taking advantage of it with non-triers is is deluding the punters or being realistic of the hard life of winning with handicapping  horses

The Andrew Brittain yard won the last two races easily at 8-1 and 10-1. Our ATR pundit noticed if also. The Jockey in their previous race had found every problem he could and brought the horse home 'on the bridle" buried.

I bet Tathmeen late as a second choice to Stallone.  none of this ..."oh dear I cant get a run" ..business last night. Tathmeen bullied other horses out of the way.

There was a third Brittain horse...even more blatant in being given a "Not tonight Josephine" ride last week.

Broctune Bay or Boy? Will he appear this week to give the yard a hat trick?

Probably sensible approach.

2 hours ago, The Scientist said:

If you have got a hang on your yard's cycle of life then taking advantage of it with non-triers is is deluding the punters or being realistic of the hard life of winning with handicapping  horses

The Andrew Brittain yard won the last two races easily at 8-1 and 10-1. Our ATR pundit noticed if also. The Jockey in their previous race had found every problem he could and brought the horse home 'on the bridle" buried.

I bet Tathmeen late as a second choice to Stallone.  none of this ..."oh dear I cant get a run" ..business last night. Tathmeen bullied other horses out of the way.

There was a third Brittain horse...even more blatant in being given a "Not tonight Josephine" ride last week.

Broctune Bay or Boy? Will he appear this week to give the yard a hat trick?

Probably sensible approach.

Agree 100 per cent