** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL - Playoffs Divisional Round

MinellaWorksop

Place for bets, thoughts and feelings on the upcoming Divisional Round games in the playoffs.

Games as follows, with game start times as UK times:

Saturday 21st January 9:30pm

Kansas City Chiefs vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Sunday 22nd January 1:15am

Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants

Sunday 22nd January 8:00pm

Buffalo Bills vs Cincinnati Bengals

Sunday 22nd January 11:30pm

San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys

Great shout on Etienne @harry_rag for the Jags.

And well done to @fd1972uk as if my calculations are correct your Kansas City Chiefs bet builder came in for you.

So basically no surprises from the first two matchups as both number one seeds progress to their respective Championship finals. I was slightly surprised by how dominant the Eagles were mind you, maybe not been giving them enough respect that they deserve as number one seeds in their side of the bracket.

Well it's a bumper crop of 6 players, 3 from each team tonight. In the first game I had a shortlist of 3 and decided to back them all. In the later game there were about 7 players who seemed worth a closer look and it was more a matter of whittling them down to just the 3. Hopefully enough come in for a positive return.

Bengals at Bills:

Chase at 2.34 (or 13/10 with 365)

Knox at 2/1 with Lads (got a fraction matched at 3.25)

Singletary at 11/5 with Lads

Cowboys at 49ers:

McCaffrey at 10/11 with Lads (was a best price of 4/6 when I first looked; not a big odds on fan but this looks a very good price)

Elliott at 8/5 with 365

Kittle at 2.62 (or 31/20 with Coral/Lads)

15 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Well it's a bumper crop of 6 players, 3 from each team tonight. In the first game I had a shortlist of 3 and decided to back them all. In the later game there were about 7 players who seemed worth a closer look and it was more a matter of whittling them down to just the 3. Hopefully enough come in for a positive return.

Bengals at Bills:

Chase at 2.34 (or 13/10 with 365)

Knox at 2/1 with Lads (got a fraction matched at 3.25)

Singletary at 11/5 with Lads

Cowboys at 49ers:

McCaffrey at 10/11 with Lads (was a best price of 4/6 when I first looked; not a big odds on fan but this looks a very good price)

Elliott at 8/5 with 365

Kittle at 2.62 (or 31/20 with Coral/Lads)

Just Chase and McCaffrey for a small loss, better than level stakes return as I doubled up on the latter. Shame I didn’t keep the faith with Schulz but he didn’t appeal at the price this week.