** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aldric's 100

aldric

Bet 37.

Thought the odds would be lower, couldn't resist it.

IP

Gladiators need 97 runs in 89 balls.

CRR: 10.06
 • RRR: 6.53
 • Last 5 ov (RR): 52/0 (10.40)

Gladiators need 97 runs in 89 balls.

CRR: 10.06
 • RRR: 6.53
 • Last 5 ov (RR): 52/0 (10.40)

2 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Unlucky good run overall - could tell you were getting bored in the end I know the feeling and thats the challenge trying to build it slowly without getting bored and/or greedy. 

Wasn't really getting bored, just thought it looked like a good bet.  Odds seemed too high given they only needed 6 runs an over.  Should have been a simple chase from where they were, but just not to be.

I find it difficult as yes the aim is to get 100 in a row but I want a wee bit of profit along the way and just sticking to 1.01 doesn't give much profit so yep definitely got too greedy.

1 hour ago, JdsGooner90 said:

thats the challenge trying to build it slowly without getting bored and/or greedy. 

I know I bet (in this section) at a much more sedate pace anyway but I find the dual thread approach useful; "dodging bullets" for the consecutive bets and the short priced thread with more focus on the returns. Also, why not go really crazy and try a thread with bets at "nosebleed" odds! It might do you both good to have a go at bets that are more likely to lose than win for a bit of a change (what I used to call "proper" bets). :)