** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aldric's 100

aldric

3 minutes ago, aldric said:

Odds were at 1.05 this morning when I looked, so can't turn down 1.06 despite technically breaking my rule!

Bet 41.

Italy v France
Match Odds

Italy to trail at anytime would seem a better (certainly safer) bet at 1.04. France should get the job done though. It certainly looks like France related prices have been drifting a bit; my highest scoring half bet has gone from 1/10 to 1/9 and now 1/8.

Not too bothered if my bet on this game loses as a result of Italy winning the game as I have backed them to win at least one game, but I don't expect it to be this one!

3 minutes ago, aldric said:

Sounds a lot safer @harry_rag unfortunately betfair don't offer that bet though from what I can see and I don't have money deposited at any other bookmakers.

Pretty much seems to be a market that 365 offer. Key thing for me though is that, where's there's say a 20+ point favourite, they seem to over-price some of these derivative markets. I think BF wins for best price on a market that's generally available (especially the under/over and handicap bets on football) but certain firms offer the more niche bets at good odds like the rugby bets and 20+ cards etc in footy games with high booking expectations. 365, Sky, Hills and Paddy probably the optimum bookies for GH compatible bets that aren't available on the exchanges.

2 hours ago, aldric said:

Bet 47.

Verona v Lazio
Lazio +3

Got lucky as wanted to back this myself but was aiming for 1.02. Saw the >0.5 price late on and decided it looked a bit big. Was beginning to get a bit nervous at the prospect of it being goalless at the break but can relax now.

29 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Got lucky as wanted to back this myself but was aiming for 1.02. Saw the >0.5 price late on and decided it looked a bit big. Was beginning to get a bit nervous at the prospect of it being goalless at the break but can relax now.

You keep managing to find similar bets that I'm on but ones that are settled much earlier and are less stressful!! ??