** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - 14th January

Darran

Aldershot v Leiston
Aldershot's two wins against Southend and Gateshead are sticking out like sore thumbs because they have their other 7 league games out of their last 9. Leiston have only lost 3 games in the league all season and all though two levels below I can see them being capable of causing an upset here.

Solihull v Barnet
Granted it is hard to know how seriously these two will take the game as getting in the play-offs will be more important you would imagine, but I just can't believe Barnet are such a big price here. Solihull are in woeful form at the moment and they look a long way from the side who made the play-off final last season. They have only won once in their last 9 league games and whilst they have had some tough fixtures (they had Wrexham as their Christmas/New Year double header) they have done nothing for me to make them odds on to beat a Barnet side who have only lost once in their last 10. Even when they aren't at their best Barnet are finding a way of at least getting a point in the league and I just don't get the massive price about them here.

Scarborough v Blyth Spartans
Scarborough were rubbish last week when we were on them against Hereford, but I think they are a spot of value to get back to winning ways here. Blyth have only won 4 games in the league all season and whilst there have been improvement of late that improvement has tended to come at home as was the case when they drew 0-0 with Kings Lynn last week. Away from home they have lost 7 of their last 8 and given Scarborough are having a great season and are right in play-off contention it is hard to understand why they are odds against to win this.

Hampton & Richmond v Oxford City
Hampton have only won once in their last 10 games and of course it was one time when we opposed them (away at Chelmsford), but their poor run of form was enough to see their manager leave and I think they will struggle against an Oxford side who are very hard to beat. They have lost just 1 in their last 10 although they have drawn half of those. They have been producing some high xG's of late and I suspect it will be the same again here. I make them clear favourites for this.

Leiston 1pt @ 4/1 with William Hill, Betfred, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 3/1)
Barnet 2pts @ 7/2 with Betfair and Paddy Power (4/1 with Betfred and 15/4 with Hills and take up to 2/1)
Scarborough 1pt @ 5/4 with Betfair, Paddy Power, Coral and Ladbrokes (take up to Evs)
Oxford City 1pt @ 6/4 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (Hills are 8/5 and take up to 5/4)