** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat-Wednesday 11th January.

LAY BETS

Very difficult today. Many of the short-priced horses look too dangerous to lay.  In fact, it may pay for PL members to consider some multiple bets using @The Brigadier's tips, though some prices have shortened significantly.

The nearest selection I could come up with is Downtown Dubai in the 3.15 at Lingfield from the point of view of how quirky the horse has been but I'll leave it.  Also, Miss Dolly Rocker looks vulnerable in the 7.00 at KM but it may do OK at 1m 3 f as its sire won at 1m 4 furlongs.  Hence I'll pass today

Good luck to all punting today 

In the 3.45 at Lingfield I think that Goldsmith should run well once again, took 3.4. Since being upped in distance on the all weather he has a third place and a win to his name sandwiched between them was a poor effort on turf at York before moving stables. First time up for Alice Haynes he got into all sorts of traffic problems before turning out quite a convincing winner even if it was only by a neck over this course and distance for which he has been raised just 2 lbs, the main stable jockey is on board today. The fourth and fifth home that day have franked the form, the form does have a solid look to it..........WON, came with a lovely late run and won nicely.

God luck everyone today.

Edited by jonjo

4 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

LAY BETS

Very difficult today. Many of the short-priced horses look too dangerous to lay.  In fact, it may pay for PL members to consider some multiple bets using @The Brigadier's tips, though some prices have shortened significantly.

The nearest selection I could come up with is Downtown Dubai in the 3.15 at Lingfield from the point of view of how quirky the horse has been but I'll leave it.  Also, Miss Dolly Rocker looks vulnerable in the 7.00 at KM but it may do OK at 1m 3 f as its sire won at 1m 4 furlongs.  Hence I'll pass today

Good luck to all punting today 

Downtowm fails, the snip job did no good.  Cheers to @The Brigadier4 out of 5 so far, I do hope that some members backed some of these