** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Welsh Open

owenclass

to be fair when it come down to the black we finally saw some class. That is the worst I've ever seen Ronnie play and the worst I've ever seen Allen play. The money on offer was clearly on his mind because some of his shots were bordering match fixing. 

Brilliant to see Milkins get through. Would love to see him make the final but then he would have the nervousness of the 150k prize. Which is currently Ali Carters.

the dream Murphy vs Milkins final hope goes on

Joe got it back to 4-4 and then handed it on a plate to Junxu. Only good thing I suppose is playing until midnight should help Murphy for tomorrow. 4-2 back to 4-4 and then throw it away. Ugh! what's the predictions for scores in both tomorrows semi-finals then?

7 minutes ago, charliepie said:

He played really well today, it was a gem of a bet 4 days ago getting the 80/1 on him! Surely Murphy will beat Pang tonight for the dream final?

I don't like using WH and I got 66/1 with b365 but the 80/1 was out there. I think Murphy wins tonight. Milkins, now, would win the 150k if he wins the final so that will put a different light on that match.

• 11 months later...

Might as well resurrect this thread since the Welsh started today, let's see if Luca's miserable season continues though if he loses to Jun he should really retire! Judd would rather go on holiday and Ronnie comes up with another lame excuse when he would have had a decent chance of cementing his number-one ranking this week.

Edited by charliepie

2 minutes ago, charliepie said:

I hope you didn't give in to temptation, I've never seen Moody play before but I wasn't impressed by what I saw today. Luca seems to be on fire and it would be a good final between him and Higgins:-)

He’s only 17 ain’t he. I didn’t go with it in the end. Mainly cause he was playing a welsh player and it was probably not good enough value.