** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sony Open

Johnrobertson

Trying to get on early for better odds, going for these on at the moment:-

Matt Kuchar 50/1 8 places ew betfair - Last event he won on the PGA tour was here, came T7th last year, could be in reasonable form having finished T3 last time out. Much better odds on the exchange managed to get 80s looking for a trade.

KH Lee 33/1 8 places ew betfair - Made the cut last two attempts here, on form at the moment with three top 8s from last four tournaments, again better odds on the exchange around 44.

• Fader changed the title to Sony Open

Costal Par 70 in Hawaii this week. Won last year by Matsuyama (-23). Once again it looks like we're escaping any strong winds, which is a big plus. It's very similar to last week in the sense that once again, I want a great putter as a main attribute, in general.

1pt e/w Cam Davis 33/1 bet365 (5 places, 1/4th)
1pt e/w K H Lee 33/1 skybet (8 places, 1/5th)
1pt e/w M.McNealy 33/1 paddypower (8 places, 1/5th)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w A.Svensson 75/1 bet365 (5 places, 1/4th)
0.5pts e/w G.Sigg 100/1 bet365 (5 places, 1/4th)
0.5pts e/w P.Kizzire 100/1 bet365 (5 places, 1/4th)
0.5pts e/w A.Long 200/1 paddypower (8 places, 1/5th)

I assume they got alot of wind late yesterday because I went to bed around 12-1 and alot of players were flying. Notably K H Lee was -3 and woke up and see he hit 4 bogeys in the back nine and one birdie to go in -1. Quite a few had a similar thing.

Heard last 3 winners of The Sony have been 5 shots back after round 1 so I reckon anybody under par is still sitting pretty

3 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Don't  red to.bother with the last round, lol, could have picked 90% of the field and wouldn't have picked anyone near the top, lol

Was looking at the leaderboard and thinking exactly the same mate. It's like a who's who of respectable players who you would rarely consider backing for the win. Though if last week's spectacular Rahm comeback has taught us anything, it's that anything is possible in the world of golf.