** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Bahrain Masters

owenclass

• Fader changed the title to The Bahrain Masters

The first event of 6 that make up this years World Series Of Darts. We're in Sakhir, Bahrain. These kind of events are primarily made up to get more exposure of Darts around the world but once again I'm not sure that any of the 8 asian opponents make it through to the Quarter Finals. Certainly not further than that. That means we have a simple bracket of 8 players that I'll be taking one from the top and one from the bottom half.

Quite simply it's a value game and although Smith can come and win this without any issue, he is now at 5/2 to win this event. No thank you. In the other half Price comes into this event after going out of The Worlds lamely but he did go and win an event that included MVG and Wright since then. He could be more fired up to go and win this one. 4/1 though. Once again, no thank you.

That leaves me with 2 little value picks and that is Humphries and Rob Cross. I won't go each-way because Humphries biggest test is actually in the semi final in my eyes and not the final. Cross has Peter Wright, who has question marks under his form and then Price/Clayton. You could say that the same with Price. Perhaps Clayton would be the better value. However, with Cross winning the last 2 h2hs and looking half decent recently, I'll side with him.

2pts L.Humphries to win Bahrain Masters 7/1 paddypower
2pts e/w R.Cross to win Bahrain Masters 10/1 paddypower

One for tomorrow and it's Clayton to beat Price. I wanted to see how Price played today and he started really well and was something like 107 through a couple legs but I think he could  be vulnerable tomorrow and I'm not sure how much his mind is in it at the moment. Especially for a pretty small event like this. Clayton was awesome tonight and hit a 103.66 average in his 6-0 whitewash. I think he wins tomorrow

2.5pts Clayton to beat Price 13/10 betway