** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - New Years Day

Darran

All the Step 3 leagues play on Monday so any bets from there I will likely send out on Monday morning. 7 bets across the National Leagues and my brief reasons for them are below.

Chesterfield v Scunthorpe
Although Scunthorpe did go a goal up on Boxing Day it was quite easy for Chesterfield in the end and I expect it to be even easier at home on Sunday. The -1 handicap is odds on, but I think Chesterfield are at least 2 goals better than Scunthorpe so will take the -2.

Eastleigh v Dorking
Eastleigh got a rare point on the road in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day and now they are back at home I think they can get the better of Dorking who aren't playing that well at the moment. I'm actually surprised that Eastleigh have drifted out as much as they have and they are value to win this.

Boreham Wood v Barnet (Monday)
I thought Barnet deserved the victory on Boxing Day. Yes, after the red cards it did disrupt Barnet more and the equaliser wasn't a huge surprise, but Barnet were the better team over the 90 minutes and I am happy to back them again here to do the double.

Gateshead v York (Monday)
Gateshead did have two penalties on Boxing Day which helped them to a 3-0 victory, but they played well and that victory along with the easy FA Trophy win over Gloucester last week do hint that they are an improved side at the moment. Not a huge amount in this, but enough for me to back the home win.

Dartford v Ebbsfleet
I don't think many people saw a 4-1 Dartford win coming in the reverse fixture on Boxing Day, but 3 early goals by Dartford pretty much saw the game done and dusted. Ebbsfleet are clearly capable of getting their revenge, but they are having a wobble right now so at the prices I will take Dartford to do the double.

Hampton & Richmond v Worthing
Worthing won the reverse fixture 4-3 and although they had to play at Bath on Thursday so have had an extra game, they do look a big price here. Their away form is strong and Hampton have only won once in their last 8 league games and have lost 6 of those.

Chesterfield -2 1pt @ 23/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 7/4)
Eastleigh 3pts @ 9/10 with Betfred (Hills are 10/11 take up to 4/6)
Barnet 1pt @ 14/5 with Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfair (Coral and Ladbrokes are 29/10 and take up to 2/1)
Gateshead 1pt @ 29/20 with Betfair and Paddy Power (take up to 6/5)
Dartford 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill, Betfred and BetVictor (Bet365 are 13/5 and take up to 15/8)
Worthing 1pt @ 23/10 with Bet365 and SBK (take up to 7/4)