** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Australian Open 2023

The most gifted player from the new generation is Rune for me. He must work hard to gain confidence, and then he will be a permanent candidate for all slams in the future. The way he lost to Rublev is the most crazy way to lose a match in the eternity. He was looking terribly in mind, he was also making some silly communication tricks with his team that were bizarre even for the lady umpire. I am sure however that he will mature in mind. I rate him one class above Alcaraz as tennis person. 

For the final, i think that Tsitsipas may win a set. Djokovic is better and better while aging. Nobody can stop him to win all slams this year. But WARNING this is a prediction, okay? There are NO guarantees in this life. For me there isn't anything to surprise me, even to see Tsitsipas to lift the trophy tomorrow, no worries, no feelings, no surprise. Betting is a really really hard work to do. 

Thanks, and let's discuss tomorrow after the final !