** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - Boxing Day

Darran

Barnet v Boreham Wood
Thought it was hard to see much value in the National League on Monday. Opposing Eastleigh away from home against Dorking was half tempting, but Dorking aren't really winning matches at the moment and Eastleigh did win at Woking in the FA Trophy this week. So the one bet will be Barnet in the live BT game. Not sure why Boreham Wood have been so well backed, but that means Barnet have drifted to value price. With the FA Cup, FA Trophy and the weather neither of these sides have seen much league action of late, but Barnet have only lost twice in their last 10 league games and one of those was the 7-5 freak game at Wrexham. Boreham Wood on the other hand hadn't won in 7 until they beat Oldham 2-1 in their last league match. That was slightly fortunate as it needed a 90th minute goal to win the match and Barnet will be a tougher game than Oldham. Barnet should be favourites for me so 21/10 is a huge price.

AFC Fylde v Chorley
Really like Fylde here. They come into this game in great form in the league and whilst Chorley have yet to lose at home, away from home they have only won twice and both of those came in August. At evens/shade of odds on Fylde are too big a price for me.

Havant & Waterlooville v Eastbourne
Ante-post wise I hope this bet is a loser, but Eastbourne are too big for me. Havant's home form has not been good of late as they have won just twice in their last 7 home league games. Eastbourne have only lost once in their last 9 games and in their last league game they won at Ebbsfleet so they are certainly over priced for this.

Hemel Hempstead v St Albans
St Albans are in good form at the moment and have only lost to Eastbourne in their last 7 league games. They are a better side than their hosts here who have only beaten Chippenham, Hungerford and Bath in their last 10 league games.

Barnet 2pts @ 21/10 with Bet365, Coral and Ladbrokes (take up to 11/8)
AFC Fylde 3pts @ 19/20 with Skybet (Coral are 21/10 and take up to 4/6)
Eastbourne 1pt @ 7/2 with Betfred (Coral are 18/5 and take up to 5/2)
St Albans 1pt @ 13/8 with William Hill (take up to 11/8)