** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Last Man Standing 2 - Week 4 (Deadline Mon 3pm)

Fader

50 minutes ago, Heisenberg68 said:

we don't play on day 18 (30-31/12 & 01/01)?

It's abit too close to get the thread out and everybody to answer. I gave everybody a heads up for Boxing Day but I wouldn't be able to get the thread up until tomorrow and then everybody would have to choose a team in the space of those couple days after. I'm also mindful that there was alot of no-shows over Boxing Day picks. Gives everybody a couple days extra. 

42 minutes ago, Heisenberg68 said:

@Fader

As well as @avongirl, I would like to thank you for the work you do for the community PL.
A forum like punter lounge functions because of people like you who spend time organizing tournaments and competitions.

I would like to wish you all a great year in 2023.

Thank you, Heisenberg. Much appreciated for your kind words. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a Happy New Year. 

2 minutes ago, Fader said:

It's abit too close to get the thread out and everybody to answer. I gave everybody a heads up for Boxing Day but I wouldn't be able to get the thread up until tomorrow and then everybody would have to choose a team in the space of those couple days after. I'm also mindful that there was alot of no-shows over Boxing Day picks. Gives everybody a couple days extra. 

So , i can choose Newcastle ( v Leeds )

Just now, Fader said:

Thank you, Heisenberg. Much appreciated for your kind words. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a Happy New Year. 

as far as my personal life is concerned, 2022 was not a bad year.

I had a great Christmas with my wife and children ?

With 23 degrees and lots of sunshine ! it's amazing ?

Players through to the next GW are below.

Please do me a favour and LIKE this post if you're ready to get straight into the weekends matches. If I get more than 20 likes then I will know that the majority are ready to go on. I don't want lots of people going out because they spent Christmas away from the forum. Many thanks

image.png
image.png

• Fader unpinned this topic