** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - 10th/11th December

Darran

Chesterfield v Dorking
Happy to back the over 3.5 goals here. Dorking lost 3-1 at Halifax on Tuesday and I think Chesterfield will bounce back from their own defeat at Halifax last Saturday. At the very least I think we will see goals.

Eastleigh v Wrexham
Eastleigh won for us at home last week and I can't remember seeing a team have such a big difference to the points they have won at home compared to the points they have won away. Wrexham were awful again away from home against York last week and York fully deserved to score the injury time equalizer. More than happy to back the home side at big odds here.

Maidenhead v Notts County
Maidenhead had a great record against the big clubs at home last season and Alan Devonshire just continues to get his Maidenhead side to cause the big sides plenty of issues. Clearly County should be odds on favs, but there is value for me in the home win.

Yeovil v Scunthorpe
The set of fixtures this weekend are the reverse of the opening day ones and Scunthorpe fans were probably thinking they would be in for a good season when they beat Yeovil, but things have turned very sour since then. They have only managed to win 2 more league games since then and are currently bottom and without a manager. I don't think the takeover is going to have an effect at the moment and they have yet to win away from home. At the start of the season I wouldn't have thought I would have been backing Yeovil at Evs to beat anyone, but Mark Cooper has not surprisingly improved the side and beating Halifax last time was a very good win. They have only lost at Woking in their last 6 games and they can win this.

Oldham v Torquay
Hopefully this game will be live on BT Sport on Sunday afternoon after they have shown Braintree v Dulwich at lunchtime. Boreham Wood scored a late winner to defeat Oldham, but that sums them up at the moment. Just 1 point in their last 6 games which came against Maidstone and David Unsworth must be close to getting the sack. Money is being spent on the side, but they still aren't getting results and I think they could do with a new manager. Torquay have hardly been convincing themselves, but winning at Dagenham last weekend was a surprisingly good result. If it was just down to the managers then I'd be really strong on Torquay here and hopefully Johnson's experience can see Torquay land the 3 points.

Slough v Havant & Waterlooville
Shouldn't be any issues with this game being on as Slough have a 3g pitch. Havant were hammered by Worthing last week who were themselves hammered by Ebbsfleet on Tuesday. With Ebbsfleet already looking hard to catch I do think those two results have pretty much made it Ebbsfleet's title already. I don't see them getting caught now. Ebbsfleet had a comfortable afternoon beating Slough 2-0 last weekend and I think Havant can also cover the -1 handicap here. Slough struggled against 10 man Concord on Tuesday night and Havant should be able to make their class show against one of the weaker sides in the division.

Chesterfield v Dorking over 3.5 goals 1pt @ 31/20 with Paddy Power and Betfair (13/8 with Bet365 and take up to 5/4)
Eastleigh 1pt @ 9/2 with William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral and Betfred (take up to 5/2)
Maidenhead 1pt @ 7/1 with Betfred (15/2 with Coral and Ladbrokes and take up to 5/1)
Yeovil 2pts @ Evs with Bet365 (take up to 4/5)
Torquay 1pt @ 13/5 with Betfred and William Hill (take up to 2/1)
Havant -1 1pt @ 15/8 with Betfred (take up to 11/8)