** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Week 14

PercyP

NFL Week 14 Predictions

(1) Dolphins to win ATS -3.0 points @ 5/6

Last week the Dolphins came against the 49ers defence this week should be easier. Trends suggest the Dolphins can win this. Dolphins are 11-1 SU in their last 12 games as the favourite. and are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games against LA Chargers.

(2) Seattle to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11

Home field advantage should be the deciding factor. Seattle are 7-5 and will be playing to get into the play offs. For the 4-8 Panthers the season is over and they will be more interested in getting a top pick in the draft.

(3) New England to win ATS -1.5 points @ 10/11

The Cardinals home record is awful 1-6. Patriots are 7-1 SU and ATS in their last 8 games against Arizona.

(4) Browns to win ATS +6.0 points @ 10/11

The Bengals beat the Chiefs and the public will be fully behind them. Browns have won the last 5 straight up against the Bengals including a 32-13 victory in October. To win the Browns will need Watson to play like an elite QB.

(5)Titans to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11

Since 2017 the Titans have won nine of the last ten meetings against the Jags. Derrick Henry has been quite the last few weeks but last time he played the Jags he scored 3 touchdowns and carried for 130 yards. Good luck stopping him this week.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

(6) Vikings to win ATS +2.5 points @ 10/11

The Vikings own the Lions winning 9 of the last 10 meetings. Last weekend the Lions (5-7) demolished the Jags (4-8. Can they beat the Vikings (10-2) with Cousins, Jefferson, Thielen and Cook. The answer is no. The last four match ups have been decided by four or less points. It should be close so I am taking the points with the Vikings.

(7) Bills to win ATS -9.5 points @ 10/11

The Bills will want revenge over the Jets for the 20-17 defeat earlier in the season.

(8) Steelers to win ATS -2.5 points @ 20/23

Wow games between the Steelers and Ravens are close. Earlier in the season at Baltimore the Steelers won 16-13 in overtime. Steelers are better at home and an injury to Lamar Jackson makes the Steelers the pick.

(9) Rams to win ATS +6.0 points @ 10/11

3 weeks ago no one would choose the Raiders (2-7), but three wins later they are all the rage (5-7). Those wins came against the Bronco’s, Seattle in overtime and the Chargers. The season is over for the Rams (3-9) but they showed a glimmer of fight last week against Seattle. They could cause a surprise.

(10) Cowboys to win ATS -16.0 points @ 10/11

Yes, Dallas need to win this game and there is no reason to believe they will not. However the risk is Dallas will not have to give 100% to win this and the Texans may get garbage points as they did against the Dolphins.

Bet:

10 x 0.5 point trebles

5 x 1.5 point 4 timers

2.5 point accumulator

15 points staked

I'm going for a two-fold this week. The two standout spreads are the Chiefs (-9.5) against the Broncos and the 49ers (-3.5) against the Bucs.

If you analyse recent form you will find a huge points difference between the Chiefs and the Broncos. The Chiefs average 29 points per game and 33 points on the road meanwhile the Broncos average 14 points per game and 12 at home. 

Elsewhere, the 49ers have been unreal since trading McCaffrey and their offense has been electric recently. They have average 28 points in their last three games and average 23 points at home. Whereas, the Bucs offence has struggled this year even with the GOAT Tom Brady. They rank 27th in the NFL for points-per-game on the road (16 points) so I think the 49ers will cover the spread.

Chiefs (-9.5)
49ers (-3.5)
@3.81

Once again I strike, Rams can't buy a win, pip Raiders with seconds to go, had win, Jacobs first td and raiders 15 pts +, another moneyback but still annoying.

Did get saved by WH SOTD offer had done their special of akers and Jacobs and 2 fgs at 9s, so was a profit but could've been better.

Been great at ending runs on either side in NFL, same with football oh and I may have just backed Honeysuckle last week too.....

As a Scotsman I'm off to put a big bet on England to win the WC :p

Edited by fd1972uk

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

Once again I strike, Rams can't buy a win, pip Raiders with seconds to go, had win, Jacobs first td and raiders 15 pts +, another moneyback but still annoying.

Did get saved by WH SOTD offer had done their special of akers and Jacobs and 2 fgs at 9s, so was a profit but could've been better.

Been great at ending runs on either side in NFL, same with football oh and I may have just backed Honeysuckle last week too.....

As a Scotsman I'm off to put a big bet on England to win the WC :p

I thought the Raiders were looking home and dry until the Rams final quarter fightback. Hard lines, though like you rightly say at least a profit was made.

Did have to chuckle at the WC comment. I'm far from a WC expert, though if that Mbappe lad gets one on one with Maguire he will be toast.

One game on the money line I like today is:

Tennessee Titans 1.57

In complete agreement here with @PercyP   in that I think Derrick Henry will be too much to handle for The Jags.

And two I like in the Anytime Touchdown market are:

A.J. Brown 2.10 (Philadelphia Eagles)

Amon-Ra St. Brown 2.10 (Detroit Lions)

All prices Bet365

Edited by MinellaWorksop
added bookmaker

On 12/9/2022 at 3:06 PM, tschurchy said:

I'm going for a two-fold this week. The two standout spreads are the Chiefs (-9.5) against the Broncos and the 49ers (-3.5) against the Bucs.

If you analyse recent form you will find a huge points difference between the Chiefs and the Broncos. The Chiefs average 29 points per game and 33 points on the road meanwhile the Broncos average 14 points per game and 12 at home. 

Elsewhere, the 49ers have been unreal since trading McCaffrey and their offense has been electric recently. They have average 28 points in their last three games and average 23 points at home. Whereas, the Bucs offence has struggled this year even with the GOAT Tom Brady. They rank 27th in the NFL for points-per-game on the road (16 points) so I think the 49ers will cover the spread.

Chiefs (-9.5)
49ers (-3.5)
@3.81

How did the Chiefs screw this up so badly!?!? ??

NFL Week 14 Results – yuk!

Overall W2 L8 – Staked 45 points no return for a loss of 45 points.

YTD: Total selections 140 – W58 D9 L73 staked 630.00 points returned 587.53 for an overall seasonal loss of 42.47 points.

(1) Dolphins to win ATS -3.0 points @ 5/6 – Lost – Chargers win 23-17

(2) Seattle to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11- Lost – Seattle defeated 30-24

(3) New England to win ATS -1.5 points @ 10/11 - Won – Patriots win 27-13

(4) Browns to win ATS +6.0 points @ 10/11 – Lost – Browns lose 23-10

(5)Titans to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11- Lost – Jags cause upset 36-22

(6) Vikings to win ATS +2.5 points @ 10/11- Lost – Vikings beaten by Lions 34-23

(7) Bills to win ATS -9.5 points @ 10/11- Lost – Bills only win by 8 (20-12)

(8) Steelers to win ATS -2.5 points @ 20/23 – Lost – Steelers defeated by 2 (16-14)

(9) Rams to win ATS +6.0 points @ 10/11 – Won – Rams win 17-16

(10) Cowboys to win ATS -16.0 points @ 10/11- Lost – Cowboys only win by 4 (27-23)